Last Date: 15th June, 2017
HIGH COURT OF PUNJAB AND HARYANA
Punjab and Haryana High Court
EXCELLENT OPENING!!! Huge Vacancy.Scroll Below to Apply!!!
Society for Centralized Recruitment of Staff in Subordinate Courts under High Court of Punjab and Haryana (S.S.S.C.) on behalf of the District and Sessions Judges of the State of Haryana invites online applications from eligible candidates only at www.sssc.gov.in for filling up vacant posts of Stenographer Grade-III (Pay Scale of Rs.5200-20200 + Rs.2400/- Grade Pay) (Unrevised) in the Subordinate Courts of Haryana (The salary, pay
and allowances of the selected candidates will be governed as per the latest rules and instructions adopted by Government of Haryana) as per details given below:
1.Name of the post- Stenographer Grade-III
No of post- 86
Pay Scale- Rs.5200-20200 + Rs.2400/- Grade Pay)
- The application can be submitted through online mode only. No other means/mode of submitting applications will be accepted or entertained in paper form, which is sent to the Society for Centralized Recruitment of Staff in Subordinate Courts (S.S.S.C) directly except in case of „Government Employees‟ as detailed in term D (vi) The applicants have to deposit the requisite fee by way of „Cash Deposit Receipt‟ printed after completion of Step-I of registration, in any Branch of State Bank of India only. Fee sent by any other mode i.e. Cheque/Draft/I.P.O. & Net Banking will not be accepted.
- A candidate, whether he/she belongs to General or reserve category, can submit only one application for a particular category. In case, more than one application are received, his/her all applications may be rejected.
- The conditions of employment/service, reservation and all other conditions of recruitment not covered in the above Notice shall be regulated as per the instructions of the Haryana Subordinate Courts Establishment (Recruitment and General Conditions of Services) Rules, 1997 as amended time to time.
- The benefit of relaxation in age, fee and reservation will not be extended to the applicants of reserved categories of other states (except age relaxation to Government employees as provided in Rules).
- Merely satisfying the eligibility criteria does not entitle the applicant to be called for examination. Hon’ble Central Recruitment Committee reserves the right to alter/modify or change any of the terms and conditions including selection criteria etc. spelt out in the advertisement.
How to Apply:
Apply Online at SSSC website from 15/05/2017 to 12/06/2017 only for Registration Step-I and last date is 15/06/2017 for Registration Step-II.
Last Date: 15-06-2017
click above to download
the employment notification
click above to apply
now online or download form