Punjab State Power Corporation Limited(PSPCL)
PSPCL aka Punjab State Power Corporation Limited invites application for the post of 850 Lineman Apprentice. Apply Online before 24 November 2018. PSPCL Recruitment Qualification/eligibility conditions, how to apply & other rules are given below… Official website is www.pspcl.in
Name of the post – Lineman Apprentice
No of post – 850
Pay Scale – As per Apprenticeship Act 1961
ITI in Wireman/Electrician trade.
- Punjab State Power Corporation Ltd., a power generating and distributing organization of Government of Punjab is inviting application for the Apprenticeship Training of Lineman from the candidates who have completed ITI in WIREMAN/ ELECTRICIAN trade. Preference will be given to Punjab resident/domicile candidates and if above candidates are not available, the other state candidates will be considered.
- The PSPCL reserves the right to decrease/increase the number of Seats advertised without any notice. PSPCL reserves the right to call the final selected candidates once put up on the merit list, as per the number of actual seats available.
- The candidate must possess the prescribed qualifications as per para-4 including reservation certificate up to the last date of online registration. The candidates whose results have been officially and publically declared till the last date of online registration shall only be eligible to apply.
- Selected candidate must register in PSPCL apprentice establishment through GOI Apprenticeship website before joining the allotted station as Apprentice Lineman in PSPCL.
- Candidate who has already done ITI apprenticeship earlier in any department or in PSPCL will not be eligible for this Apprenticeship.
- Candidates are advised to keep the E-mail ID to be entered compulsorily in the online application form and which should remain active for entire training period.No change in the E-mail ID will be allowed once entered.
- In case of any ambiguity/dispute or interpretation, decision of the PSPCL shall be final and binding on the candidate. Legal jurisdiction shall besubject to Local Courts at Patiala only.
- No manual/paper application will be entertained.
- Certificates in support of reservation of seat must have been obtained on or before the last date of registration of applications. Any certificate issued after this date shall not be entertained. Candidate shall submit the attested copy of these certificates/ documents at the time of checking of original documents.
- It should be clearly understood by the candidate that during the entire period of Apprenticeship, his posting place will not be changed under any
- It is informed NO CORRIGENDUM will be published in newspapers in this regard. Details regarding corrigendums if any may be seen on PSPCL website
- Selection will be made purely on merit basis. The merit will be made as per marks obtained in ITI of Wireman or Electrician trade. The percentage marks obtained shall be rounded off to the nearest 2nd decimal digit for preparing the merit. No weightage shall be given for higher qualifications.
How to Apply:
- Candidates are required to apply On-line through PSPCL website in English only. No other means/mode of submission of applications (including manual/hand written application) will be accepted under any circumstances.
- Candidates should have a valid personal e-mail ID. It should be kept active during the entire training period.
- Candidates should take utmost care to furnish the correct details while filling in on-line application. Any mistake committed by the candidate shall be his/her sole responsibility. No subsequent corrections/modifications are allowed once the online application is registered.
- Before starting to fill up the on-line application, make sure the following details/documents are readily available with the candidate:- a) Academic qualification as per eligibility criteria.b) Personal details.c) Reserve category (if any)
- To apply visit PSPCL website www.pspcl.in Under ‘RECRUITMENT’ Link, click on APPRENTICESHIP TRAINING OF LINEMAN.
- PSPCL does not take any responsibility for the candidates not being able to register their applications up to the last date due to any reason.
- His/her candidature will be purely provisional subject to eligibility verification during document checking.
- The decision of the PSPCL about the mode of selection to the post and eligibility conditions shall be final and binding. No correspondence will be entertained in this regard.
Starting Date for Submission of Online Application:02-11-2018.
Last Date for Submission of Online Application:24-11-2018.
Interested candidates may apply Online through the website www.pspcl.in from 02.11.2018 to 24.11.2018.
click above to download
the employment notification
click above to apply
now online or download form