Advt. No.: 1/DPS/2016
Government of India
Department of Atomic Energy
Directorate of Purchase & Stores
‘o’ Floor, Vikram Sarabhai Bhawan
Anushaktinagar, Mumbai-400094, Maharashtra
The Directorate of Purchase & Stores (DPS), Mumbai invites application for the post of 84 Junior Purchase Assistant / Junior Storekeeper. Apply Online before 14 September 2016.
1.Name of the post- Junior Purchase Assistant / Junior Storekeeper
No of post- 84
Pay Scale- Rs.25500/- (Per Month)
Educational Qualification: Graduates from any recognized University. Diploma in Material Management will be preferred.
- Candidates who have not acquired the educational qualification (declaration of result) on the closing date of receipt of application shall not apply.
- Persons working under the Central/State Government/Public Sector Undertakings should submit a NO OBJECTION CERTIFICATE” from their employer at the time of verification of documents.
- Ex-servicemen candidates must submit ‘Proforma of certificate for employed officials’ (Appendix-2) and ‘Form of undertaking to be given by candidates applying for civil posts under Ex-servicemen category’ (Appendix-3) at the time of verification of documents. Appendix 2 & 3 are available under ‘Downloads’ tab in the website.
- The vacancies shown above are provisional and subject to variation based on the outcome of 3rd Cadre Review, now under process. The filling up of vacancies indicated in the advertisement is also subject to the approval of Competent Authority and may not be filled up if decided otherwise in terms of the orders issued by Government from time to time.
- Only screened-in applicants will be called for competitive written test.
- Mere fulfillment of requirements as laid down in the advertisement does not entitle a candidate to be called for written examination/interview.
- The decision of this Directorate will be final and binding.
- Any subsequent amendments/modifications etc. on this matter will be notified in the DPS website only which may be referred to by the interested candidates continuously.
- Only unemployed outstation SC/ST candidates called for written tests/ document verification will be eligible for reimbursement of to and fro journey expenses limited to single SECOND CLASS (General) railway fare by the shortest route as per rules. If concessional tickets are available, reimbursement will be limited to the concessional return fare only. In case Indian railway is offering free travel to unemployed candidates for attending interviews etc. candidates are advised to avail the said facility.
- Candidates may ensure that they fill in the correct information; Candidates who furnish false information are liable to be disqualified for written test.
How to Apply: Interested candidates may Apply Online through the website www.dpsdae.gov.in form 20.08.2016 to 14.09.2016.
Important Dates to Remember:
Starting Date for Submission of Online Application: 20.08.2016
Last Date for Submission of Online Online Application: 14.09.2016
click above to download
the employment notification
click above to apply
now online or download form