Advertisement No.-7/Kolkata City NUHM Society/ 2016-17
THE KOLKATA CITY NUHM SOCIETY
5, S.N. BANERJEE ROAD, KOLKATA—700013
Kolkata City NUHM Society invites application for the post of 80 Pharmacist on Contract Basis. Apply Before 16 December 2016.
1.Post Name: Pharmacist
No. of Vacancy: 80 Posts
Pay Scale: Rs.16860/- (Per Month)
Educational Qualification: Candidate Should have completed Minimum two year Diploma in Pharmacy recognized by Government West Bengal Pharmacy Council.
Candidates are requested to read the instructions carefully:
1.Application forms not properly filled in or incomplete Application forms are liable to be cancelled. The candidature will also not be considered if the documents required for the post are not submitted along with application.
2.The Essential Qualifications mentioned are the minimum and mere possession of the same dose not entitles the candidate to claim selection. All the essential qualifications must be completed on the date of submission of application.
3.The application and other necessary documents as mentioned below should be arranged in the following order:
- Filled in Application Format
- Age Proof (Madhyamik or equivalent examination certificate)
- All mark sheets & pass certificates of the essential academic qualification(D-PHARMA/B PHARMA/ MPHARMA).
- Registration Certificate (updated) issued by West Bengal Pharmacy Council
- Computer Course Certificate
- Caste certificate
- Photo proof Identity card (Passport /Voter Id/Adhar card)
- Proof of Address (Passport or Voter Id)
4. The originals of each of the documents stated above along with their self attested photocopies must be brought at the time of submission of application.
5. No rounding off of marks will be granted. Proportionate marking upto 2 decimal points will be considered.
How to Apply KMC Vacancy: Interested candidates may apply in prescribed application form along with relevant document send to Office of the Kolkata City NUHM Society, Room 254, 2nd Floor, 5, S.N Banargee Road, Kolkata-700013 on or before 16.12.2016.
Important Dates to Remember:
Last Date of Submission of Application: 16.12.2016