ALL INDIA INSTITUTE OF MEDICAL SCIENCES
Virbhadra Marg, Rishikesh-249203, Uttarakhand.
AIIMS, Rishikesh invites application from Indian Citizens for the posts of Junior Residents (Medical) for a period of one year in prescribed format and on the terms and conditions as mentioned in annexure “A”.
1.Name of the post- Junior Resident
No of post- 80
Pay Scale- Rs.15600-39100/-
Grade Pay- Rs.5400/-
Educational Qualification: MBBS or equivalent degree recognized by MCI.
TERMS & CONDITION:
- Tenure: – The tenure for the posts of Junior Residents shall be as per Residency Scheme laid down by the Ministry of Health & Family Welfare, Government of India. The total duration of cannot be beyond tenure as per Residency Scheme (Adhoc-Regular), in any circumstances, including the duration of residency already rendered by the applicant in any hospital of govt. / public sector undertaking / autonomous bodies funded by the govt. prior to this appointment, if any.
- Expiry of Appointment:- The appointment is initially for 1 year and can be terminated at any time by the Institute by giving one month notice or salary in lieu thereof. The employee can also leave the Institute by giving one month notice or salary in lieu thereof. The appointment shall be terminated immediately on the basis of unsatisfactory work or continued absence or on disciplinary grounds. If termination of service is made on the basis of unsatisfactory work or due to continued absence of the appointee or on the disciplinary grounds, then he/she will not be entitled for any salary in lieu of notice period.
- Salary:- The appointee will be entitled to salary as mentioned in the advertisement or as amended by the Government from time to time.
- Leave:- The leave entitlement of the appointee shall be as per Residency Scheme and Institute’s policy as amended from time to time.
- The Competent Authority reserves the right to change the number of vacancies, withdraw the process in full or in part and also the right to reject any or all applications received without assigning any reasons or giving notice etc.
- The prescribed qualification is minimum requirement and mere possessing the same does not entitle any candidate for selection.
- This appointment is whole time and private practice of any kind is prohibited. He / She will have to work in shifts and can be posted at any place in the Institute.
- Candidates have to join within 15 days from the date of declaration of result. No extension will be allowed in any circumstances.
- He / She should also note that he/she will have to conform to the rules of discipline and conduct as applicable to the Institute employees.
- No travelling or other allowances will be paid to the candidate for joining the post.
- The candidate should not have been convicted by any Court of Law.
How to Apply AIIMS Rishikesh Vacancy: Interested candidates may appear for interview along with Prescribed Application form, original and one set of attested copies of certificates & Document at the time of interview.
Venue of Written Test: Director’s Board Room of AIIMS, Rishikesh.
Important Dates to Remember:
Date of Interview: 17.08.2016 at 10:00 AM
click above to download
the employment notification