Advertisement No.–1 of 2016.
MUNICIPAL SERVICE COMMISSION
149, A.J.C. Bose Road, Kolkata–700014
On-line applications are invited through our website www.mscwb.org from the Citizens of India for recruitment to the posts of Accounts Assistant (Base Level Post) under the Kolkata Metropolitan Water & Sanitation Authority on and from 19.11.2016.
1.Post Name: Assistant Engineer
No. of Vacancy: 40 Posts
Pay Scale: Rs.15600- 42000/-
Grade Pay: Rs.5400/-
2.Post Name: Sub Assistant Engineer
No. of Vacancy: 40 Posts
Pay Scale: Rs.9000- 40500/-
Grade Pay: Rs.4400/-
- For Assistant Engineer: A degree in Civil Engineering of a recognized University or its equivalent.
- For Sub Assistant Engineer: A Diploma in Civil Engineering from the State Council for Engineering or Technical Education or its equivalent. One year’s practical Training or studying or research or practical
engineering experience in the Municipal Engineering work.
- Miscellaneous: A candidate now in service under Central or the State Government / Semi Government/ Local / Statutory Body shall have to ensure that No-Objection Certificate (N.O.C.) from his / her present Employer reaches the Office of the Municipal Service Commission within 7 (Seven) days preceding the date of Personality Test / Interview. Otherwise he / she will be considered not eligible for the Personality Test / Interview.
NOTE: The Municipal Service Commission reserves the right to rectify errors and omissions, if any, in the process of holding the Examination and final declaration of result.
Application Fee: (Non-Refundable)
1) Application fee for U.R. & O.B.C. (A & B) candidates is Rs. 150=00 (Rupees One hundred and fifty) only plus Processing Charges Rs. 50=00 (Rupees Fifty) plus Rs. 20=00 (Rupees Twenty) towards Bank Charges for Challan deposit.
2) For S.C., S.T. & P.W.D. candidates only Processing Charges Rs. 50=00 (Rupees Fifty) plus Rs. 20=00 (Rupees Twenty) towards Bank Charges for Challan deposit.
3) The application fees plus Processing charges as mentioned in Para’s (1) and (2) above shall be collected by all the branches of the United Bank of India and the same to be deposited to Account No. 0088010375832 through Challan generated after submission of On-line Application at our website www.mscwb.org.
4) Besides above, a candidate may opt. for On-line payment of aforesaid fees and charges through Indiaideas.com Limited (Bill Desk).
How to Apply for MSCWB Vacancy: Interested candidates may apply Online through website http://www.mscwb.org/ on or before 03.01.2017.
Important Dates to Remember:
Last Date For Submission of Online Application: 03.01.2017
Last Date For Submission of Application Fee in Bank: 05.01.2017
click above to download
the employment notification