Advt. No: 08/2017
Central Scientific Instruments Organisation
Sector 30-C, Chandigarh-160030
Candidates who fulfill the under-mentioned criteria of age, educational qualifications, and experience etc.
may step in for WALK-IN-INTERVIEW on 3rd October, 2017 (Tuesday) at 8:45 a.m. at Auditorium, CSIRCSIO,
Sector-30-C, Chandigarh along with application form downloadable from our website together with testimonials of all the qualifications (original & attested copies of certificates including SC/ST/OBC/PH). Engagement will be purely on contract/temporary basis co-terminus with the completion of the project. The details of the present available positions are as follows:
CSIO Job Details:
1.Post Name: Research Intern
No. of Vacancy: 01 Post
Pay Scale: Rs.24000/- (Per Month)
2.Post Name: Project Assistant-II
No. of Vacancy: 04 Posts
Pay Scale: Rs.25000/- (Per Month)
3.Post Name: Project Assistant-I&III
No. of Vacancy: 03 Posts
Pay Scale: Rs.15000 & Rs. 28000/- (Per Month)
- For Research Intern: 1st class B.E./ B.Tech. in Electronics/ Electronics & Communication/Electronics & Instrumentation/ Instrumentation & Control/ Bio-Medical or equivalent.
- For Project Assistant-I,II&II: B.E./ B.Tech./ M.E./ M.Tech in Electronics/ Electronics & Communication/ Electronics & Instrumentation/ Instrumentation/ Electronics & Control/ Aerospace/ Aeronautical/ Computer Science Engimeering or equivalent with at least 55% marks or B.Sc./ Diploma in Computers/ IT or equivalent4 with at least 55% marks.
- The candidates who have already served CSIR-CSIO or any other lab / institute of CSIR as any Project Assistant / Project Fellow / JRF (in contract R&D projects) / SRF (in contract R&D projects) / Research Associate etc. for a total period of 5 years or more are not eligible for these engagements. The candidates who have served for a period less than 5 years will have tenure upto remaining period till completion of five years.
- The upper age limit for Project Assistant Level-I (PA Level-I) is 28 years, Project Assistant Level-II (PA Level-II) is 30 years, for Project Assistant Level-III (PA Level-III) is 35 years and for Research Intern (RI) is 25 years.
- Relaxation in age limit for the candidates belonging to SC / ST / OBC / PH and Women shall be 5 years for the
positions of Project Assistant Level-I (PA Level-I), Project Assistant Level-II (PA Level-II), Project Assistant Level-III (PA Level-III) and Research Intern (RI).
- In case a large No. of candidates turn up for Walk-in-interview, Selection/Screening Committee will have discretion to shortlist the candidates for interview based on written exam or percentage of marks. In respect of equivalence clause in Essential Qualifications, if a candidate is claiming a particular qualification as equivalent qualification for recruitment as per the requirement of advertisement, then the candidate is required to produce order/letter in this regard, indicating the Authority (with number and date) under which it has been so treated otherwise the Application is liable to be rejected.
- Medical Facilities for self will be provided through CSIR-CSIO Dispensary only to the extent available as per rules. This will be limited to self only and not for family members/dependents.
- Reservation: As regards reservation, if all things are equal, SC/ST/OBC/PH candidates may be given preference over General candidates so as to ensure their representation.
- List of selected and panel of candidates will be displayed on website.
- The selected candidates are expected to join within fifteen days from the date of receiving of offer of appointment, after completion of pre-appointment formalities like medical examination and character verification etc.
- The selected candidates will have to deposit an amount equivalent to Fifteen Day’s stipend as a Security Deposit (Refundable) with CSIR-CSIO, at the time of joining.
- CSIR-CSIO reserve the right to cancel or withdraw the award in case of any discrepancy found, in the candidature of any selected candidate at any stage.
- CSIR-CSIO reserves the right not to fill up a particular position, if it so desires. The number of vacancies indicated above may vary at the time of actual selection.
- The wait listed panel will be valid for one year and will be operated within stipulated period as and when required.
- The engagement as a Research Intern (RI) under the ‘CSIR Diamond Jubilee Research Intern Awards’ Scheme is purely on temporary basis. The Intern shall have no claim for further extension, absorption or regularization in CSIR after the expiry/termination of the Internship. The engagement can be terminated by either side by giving one month’s notice OR stipend in lieu thereof without assigning any reasons. It is not a CSIR-CSIO appointment and will not confer any right on the incumbent to any claim implicit or explicit on any position.
How to Apply CSIO Vacancy: Interested candidates may appear for Interview along with their original & Photocopies of all certificates & Document at the time of Interview.
Venue of Interview: Auditorium, CSIRCSIO, Sector-30-C, Chandigarh.
Important Dates to Remember:
Date of Interview: 03.10.2017 at 08:45 AM
click above to download
the employment notification