Advt. No.: 2(238)/2014-Estt.
National Institute of Plant Health Management
Department of Agriculture, Cooperation & Farmers Welfare
Ministry of Agriculture & Farmers Welfare
Government of India
Hyderabad (Andhra Pradesh)
National Institute of Plant Health Management invites Application for the post of 08 Research Associate, Senior Research Fellow & Junior Research Fellow. Walk-in-Interview 11 November 2016.
1.Post Name: Research Associate
No of Vacancy: 02 Post
Pay Scale: Rs.38000/- (Per Month)
2.Post Name: Senior Research Fellow
No of Vacancy: 05 Post
Pay Scale: Rs.25000/- (Per Month)
3.Post Name: Junior Research Fellow
No of Vacancy: 01 Post
Pay Scale: Rs.12000/- (Per Month)
- For Research Associate: Candidate should have M.Sc. (Agriculture / Botany/Microbiology) with specialization in Plant Pathology with 4 years / 5 years of Bachelor’s degree having 1st division or 60% marks or equivalent overall grade point average with 02 years research experience in the above subject with NET qualification. or Ph.D. in Agricultural Chemicals/Agricultural Chemistry/Organic Chemistry/Analytical Chemistry / Environmental Science / Environmental Chemistry / Entomology / Plant Pathology.
- For Senior Research Fellow: Candidate should have Master’s degree in Agriculture / Zoology with specialization in Entomology with 4 years/5 years of Bachelor’s degree. or Graduates with three years of Bachelor’s degree in Basic Sciences with 2 years Post Graduate degree in relevant field should have NET Qualification.
- For Junior Research Fellow: Candidate should gave Master’s degree in Entomology /Zoology with specialization in Entomology / Bachelor’s degree in Agriculture with PG Diploma in PHM (or) PGDC (PP).
GENERAL TERMS AND CONDITIONS:
- Age limit will be reckoned as on the date of Walk –In-Interview.
- “Relaxation of upper age limit in respect of reserved categories such as SC/ST/OBC/PHE/Exservicemen
etc., as per GOI orders. (in terms of G.I., Dept. of Per. & Trg., Notfn. No. 15012/6/98- Estt. (D), dated 21st December, 1998. OBC candidates have to enclose caste certificate as per GOI norms for claiming age relaxation.
- Self-attested copies of all educational qualifications along with experience, age relaxation certificates are required to be submitted invariably.
- Age and educational qualifications may be relaxed in exceptional cases by the Director General. NIPHM.
- Candidates applying for above positions shall be required to stay in the quarters if allotted or within 3 km radius of NIPHM.
- Candidates applying for Pesticide Management Division posts will be required to work in Shift system.
- Candidates may submit a declaration stating that they are willing to be considered for a lower position in case their application for the applied position is found ineligible or if not been shortlisted for a further scrutiny.
- No correspondence will be entertained with the non-shortlisted or non-selected candidates.
- The above vacancies are indicative and may vary as per actual requirement.
How to Apply NIPHM Vacancy: Interested Candidates may appear for interview along with prescribed application form with original & self attested copies of relevant documents & experience certificate at the time of interview.
Venue Of Interview: National Institute of Plant Health Management, Rajendranagar, Hyderabad.
Important Dates to Remember:
Date Of Interview: 11.11.2016 at 09:00 AM