Last Date: 02nd August, 2017
Orissa Power Generation Corporation
Orissa Power Generation Corporation (OPGC) invites application for the post of 08 Manager, Senior Manager & DGM on permanent basis. Apply Online before 02 August 2017. Qualification/ eligibility conditions, how to apply & other rules are given below…
OPGC Job Details:
1.Post Name: Manager (Operation)
No of Vacancy: 03 Posts
2.Post Name: Senior Manager (Operation)
No of Vacancy: 04 Posts
3.Post Name: DGM (Coal Commercial)
No of Vacancy: 01 Post
- For Manager & Senior Manager: Bachelor’s Degree in Mechanical/ Electrical/Instrumentation or equivalent with minimum 60% of marks.
- For DGM: Degree in Engineering with MBA.
- Location of positing for the posts will be either Banharpali, Jharsuguda or Bhubaneswar depending upon requirement.
- Inorder to restrict the number of candidates to be called for Interview and/or for screening if so required, the management reserves the right to raise the minimum eligibility standards/criteria, Management may also relax/ lower the qualifying standards in case suitable candidates are not available.
- Depending on the requirement, the company reserves the right to cancel/restrict/curtail/enlarge the number of vacancies, if need so arises, without any further notice & without any reason thereof.
- Any legal proceeding in respect of any matter of claim or dispute arising out of this advertisement and /or an application in response thereto shall be subject to jurisdiction of the Courts of Bhubaneswar/Cuttack only..
- No correspondence shall be entertained with the candidates, not selected at any stage of selection process or for interview or thereafter..
- Candidates can apply for only one of the above position(s).
- The candidates finally selected needs to be medically fit as per company’s Medical Standards.
HOW TO APPLY:
- The applications for selection to above posts will be accepted ONLINE through our recruitment website, http://www.opgc.co.in/careers/default.asp . No postal communication etc will be accepted and only ONLINE mode of application will be accepted.
- The website will remain open for submission of applications till midnight of the last date i.e 02-08-2017
- Shortlisted candidates will submit the attested copies of the following certificates in proper and valid formats, at the time of Interview – a) Date of Birth (Xth Marksheet) (b) Qualification – Graduation, Post Graduation marksheets of all semesters with certificates,as applicable (c) Experience Certificates – Job experience certificates from current/previous Employers. In case the candidates is unable to provide this at the time of Interview, Appointment letter from the employers along with last pay slip can be enclosed. However, appointment is subject to producing Experience Certificate at the time of reporting for joining. (d) Caste/Community Certificate (if applicable) (e) Disability Certificate( if applicable) (f) Discharge Certificate Ex-Servicemen if applicable (g) J&K Domicile Certificate (if applicable) (h) Last Pay Slip Copy.
- OPGC may also simultaneously engage recruitment consultants for sourcing of the candidates.
Important Dates to Remember:
Last Date For Submission of Online Application: 02.08.2017
click above to download
the employment notification