Advt. No: 2126
Government of West Bengal
District Health and Family Welfare Samiti
Lalbagh: Cooch Behar
Behar (West Bengal)
District Health and Family welfare Simity, Government of West Bengal Invites applications for the post of 08 General Duty Medical Officer. Apply before 03 June 2017. Qualification/ eligibility conditions, how to apply & other rules are given below…
Government of West Bengal Job Details:
1.Post Name: General Duty Medical Officer
No. of Vacancy: 08 Posts
Pay Scale: Rs.40000/- (Per Month)
Educational Qualification: MBBS Degree
- Candidates may apply on specific format, given below. Applicant must superscribe on envelope Name of the Post applied for “General Duty Medical Officer”.
- The application must be accompanied with self attested photocopies of all required testimorlials, i.e. age proof, residential proof, caste certificate ( if any), marks-sheet, experience certificate and other relevant certificate etc. should be sent by post / courier or by hand to drop box to the following address — To, Chief Medical Officer of Health and Secretary, Dist. Health and Family Welfare Samiti, Debi Bari Road, Lalbagh, Cooch Behar — 736101.
- The last date for receiving the complete application is 03rd June, 2017 up to 5.30 PM. No application will be entertained after last date for the receipt of application.
- Candidates applying more than one position should send separate application.
- Details information and format of application is available at www.coochbehar.gov.in and www.wbhealth.gov.in.
- The candidature of the applicant shall be cancelled at any stage of recruitment if the supportive certificate and information given in application is found false.
- District Health and Family Welfare Samiti reserves the right to cancel the recruitment process at any stage without assigning any reason thereof.
How to Apply Government of West Bengal Vacancy: Interested candidates may apply in Prescribed application form along with self-attested copies of all required testimonials, Cast Certificates, marks-sheet, experience certificates & one passport size photograph send by post/courier or by hand to Chief Medical Officer of Health secretary, District Health and Family welfare Simity, Debi Road, Lalbag, Cooch behar-736101 on or before 03.06.2017.
Important Dates to Remember:
Last Date for Submission of Application form: 03.06.2017
click above to download
the employment notification