Advt. No. CC/02/2016
Recruitment of Executive Trainee (Law)– 2016
Through CLAT 2016 (for PG)
POWERGRID, the Central Transmission Utility (CTU) of India and a Navratna Public Sector Enterprise under the Ministry of Power, Govt. of India is engaged in power transmission business with the mandate for planning, co-ordination, supervision and control over complete inter-State transmission system and operation of National & Regional Power Grids. POWERGRID operates around 1,28,079 circuit kms of transmission lines along with 205 Sub-stations (as on 31.01.2016) and wheels about 50% of total power generated in the country through its transmission network. POWERGRID, with its strong in-house expertise in various facets of Transmission, Sub-Transmission, Distribution and Telecom sectors also offers consultancy services at National and International level. POWERGRID has been making profit since inception, having Gross turnover of Rs. 17,658 Crore and Net Profit of Rs. 5046 Crore (FY: 2014 – 15). To take the growth curve to further heights, POWERGRID is looking for Bright, Committed and Energetic LAW GRADUATES to join its fold as EXECUTIVE TRAINEE (LAW).
1.Name of the post- Executive Trainee (Law)
No of vacancy- 8
Pay Scale- Rs. 24900-50500/-
GENERAL INFORMATION AND INSTRUCTIONS:
1. Only Indian Nationals of age 18 years or above are eligible to apply for POWERGRID.
2. Before applying, the candidate should ensure that she / he fulfills the eligibility criteria and other norms mentioned in this advertisement.
3. Essential qualification should be recognized in India and from a recognized Institution or University.
4. Date of issuance of final mark sheet shall be taken as the date of acquiring qualification.
5. Wherever CGPA/OGPA/DGPA or Letter Grade in a degree / diploma is awarded, its equivalent percentage of marks must be indicated in the application form as per norms adopted by University / Institute.
How to Apply PGCIL Vacancy: Interested Candidates may apply Online through the website www.powergridindia.com from 01.05.2016 to 22.05.2016.
Last date for Online submission of Application to POWERGRID 22nd May 2016
For details regarding CLAT Examination, please visit http://clat.ac.in/
click above to download
the employment notification