Last Date: 31 December, 2016
Bharat Electronics Limited
EXCELLENT OPENING!!! Huge Vacancy.Scroll Below to Apply!!!
BEL invites Applications for the post of 08 Deputy Manager, Senior Engineer & Deputy Engineer for its Software Technology Center, Bangalore. Apply Before 31 December 2016.
1.Post Name: Deputy Manager (E-IV)
No. of Vacancies: 03 Posts
Pay Scale: Rs.24900-50500/-
2.Post Name: Senior Engineer (E-III)
No. of Vacancies: 02 Posts
Pay Scale: Rs.20600-46500/-
3.Post Name: Deputy Engineer (E-II)
No. of Vacancies: 03 Posts
Pay Scale: Rs.16400-40500/-
Educational Qualification: Full time B.E./B.Tech in Computer Science/Information Science/ Information Technology / Computer Technology/ Electronics/Electronics& Communication/Electrical and Electronics from
any AICTE approved institution/University with First Class for GEN/OBC candidates & Pass Class for SC/ST/PWD Candidates.
Terms and Conditions:
1. Age Relaxation: SC-5 Years, ST-5 Years, OBC (Non –Creamy Layer)-3Years. For Candidates belonging to Person with Disability (PWD) category having minimum 40% disability will get 5 (five) years relaxation in addition to the relaxation applicable to SC/ST/OBC mentioned above.
2. Mode of Selection: Selection will be through a Written Test, followed by an Interview for only those candidates who qualify in the written test.
3. The Cutoff date for deciding the maximum permissible age and experience (Post Qualification Experience) shall be 01.12.2016 In order to compute post qualification work experience, the period of work experience starting from the month immediately succeeding the month of final examination in which candidate acquire the essential educational qualification shall be considered. Wherever specific relevant experience is prescribed, Experience certificates/ Document issued by the employer clearly indicating the specific area of experience should be enclosed. Academic experience like teaching, course training, research work will not be considered.
4. Candidates working in PSUs/Government/Quasi Government organizations should submit the application through proper channel or produce No Objection Certificate at the time of the interview. Such candidates, who are unable to produce NOC, will not be interviewed.
- In addition to Basic Pay, other allowances like Dearness allowance, House Rent Allowance, 48% of the Basic Pay as perquisites, Performance Related Pay (PRP), Group Insurance, Medical facilities, Provident Fund, Pension, Gratuity, as per the Company’s rules will be part of the remuneration package. Advance increment and service weightage will be extended to exceptional and deserving candidate at the discretion of Selection Committee.
- In case there is no mention of specialization in the qualifying degree as required in the minimum essential educational qualification, candidates required to submit a certificate at the time of interview from their University/Institute with a clear mention to their specialization in the qualifying degree.
- Candidates called for interview shall be reimbursed Travelling allowance (onward journey) as follows from their correspondence address/ place of work in India on production of actual tickets by the shortest route. Local Travel cost, if any, shall be borne by the candidates: E–IV grade : I Class train fare by the shortest route E-III/ E-II grade: II Class train fare by the shortest route
- In case of large numbers of application are received, Management reserves the right to raise the minimum eligibility standards.
How to Apply BEL Vacancy: Interested candidates may apply in prescribed Application Form along with All certificates (starting from Matriculation / Class X) in support of educational qualifications send to The Manager (HR/T&BS), Bharat Electronics Limited, Jalahalli Post, Bengaluru–560013, on or before 31.12.2016.
Important Dates to Remember:
Last Date of Submission of Application form: 31.12.2016
click above to download
the employment notification