Last Date: 30 April, 2017
Cochin Port Trust
KERALA STATE, INDIA
Cochin Port Trust invites Application for the post of 08 Assistant Executive Engineer & Marine Engineer on regular basis. Apply before 30 April 2017. Qualification/ eligibility conditions, how to apply & other rules are given below…
Cochin Port Trust Job Details:
1.Post Name: Assistant Executive Engineer
No. of Vacancy: 06 Posts
Pay Scale: Rs.20600-46500/-
2.Post Name: Marine Engineer
No. of Vacancy: 02 Posts
Pay Scale: Rs.29100-54500/-
- For Assistant Executive Engineer: Degree or equivalent in Electrical/Electronics and Communication/ Civil Engineering from a recognized university/Institution with two years experience in relevant discipline.
- For Marine Engineer: MOT I Class Motor Certificate issued under Merchant Shipping Act 1958 with One year post Qualification experience as Chief Engineer/2nd Engineer on board a foreign going Ship.
- Age relaxation will be applicable as per rules. Applications should be submitted as per the proforma given below along with recent passport size photo, attested copies of the documents to prove date of birth, caste, qualification, experience etc. SC/ST candidates should submit attested copy of certificate from the Competent Authority and OBC candidates should submit copy of latest certificate from the Competent Authority to the effect that he/she belongs to Non-Creamy Layer Category. The date for determining the qualification, experience & age shall be 01.03.2017. Those who are presently employed should apply through proper channel.
- The candidates should submit separate applications for each post, superscribed on the cover “APPLICATION FOR THE POST OF ASSISTANT EXECUTIVE ENGINEER (ELE./E & C)”/“APPLICATION FOR THE POST OF ASSISTANT EXECUTIVE ENGINEER(C)”/APPLICATION FOR THE POST OF MARINE ENGINEER”.
- Candidates from Cochin Port Trust can also apply, provided they possess the prescribed qualifications and experience. Age limit will not apply.
- The Port Trust reserves the right to shortlist the applicants for the post of Assistant Executive Engineer (Ele./E & C) and Assistant Executive Engineer (Civil) based on merit in written test/ interview and for the post of Marine Engineer based on merit in interview.
How to Apply Cochin Port Trust Apply: Interested candidates may apply in application along with attested photocopies of all relevant documents, experience & recent passport size photograph send to the Secretary, Cochin Port Trust Cochin-682009 on or before 30.04.2017.
Important Dates to Remember:
Last Date for Submission of Application form: 30.04.2017