Last Date: 28 February, 2017
Central Industrial Security Force
Central Industrial Security Force (CISF) invites application For the post of 79 Assistant Sub-Inspector (Steno) direct candidate. Apply before 28 February 2017.
1.Post Name: Assistant Sub-Inspector (Steno)
No. of Vacancy: 79 Posts
Pay Scale: Rs.5200-20200/-
Grade Pay: Rs.2800/-
Educational Qualification: Candidate should have passed Intermediate or Senior Secondary School Certificate (10+2) examination from recognized Board or University or equivalent and Dictation 10 minutes @ 80 words per minute. Transcription time 50 minutes in English or 65 minutes in Hindi on computer.
INSTRUCTIONS IN GENERAL:
- Only eligible Candidates may apply in the prescribed proforma. Candidates should minutely go through all the provisions in the notice to ensure that he is eligible for the post for which he is applying in terms of requirement of Age, Educational qualification etc.
- Application form and Admit card duly filled in the prescribed proforma as per Annexure-I and affixed with recent passport size photograph duly self attested may be sent to the concerned DIG as mentioned in Para -IX above by 28.02.2017 and in case of residents of North East region by 07.03.2017. One similar photograph will also be affixed on the Admit Card.
- Documents to be submitted alongwith the Application Form:
- a) A crossed non-refundable Indian Postal Order of Rs.100/-(Rupees hundred only) on account of application fee if applicable for the candidates as mentioned in Para VIII above. No claim for refund of application fee will be entertained on the ground of rejection of application.
- b) Three self addressed envelopes of 12 x 27 cms size. Address on the envelopes must be written clearly. Out of these three self addressed envelopes, two envelop must be affixed with postal stamp of Rs. 22/- so that call up letter may be sent through registered post, otherwise the application will be summarily rejected.
- c) Photostat copies of certificates/testimonials in support of age and educational qualification issued by a recognized board/University duly self attested.
- d) Photostat copy of SC or ST certificate which should be on the format as prescribed in Annexure-II (if belonging to SC/ST category).
- e) Photostat copy of OBC certificate which should be on the format as prescribed in Annexure –III (if belonging to OBC category).
- f) Candidates belonging to OBC category will have to sign declaration with regard to “non-creamy layer status certificate” as mentioned in application form.
- g) Certificate for relaxation in height and/or chest measurement as per format in – Annexure-IV (if seeking to avail relaxation in Physical Standards).
- h) Photostat copy of Army discharge certificate, Undertaking as per format in Annexure-V and Certificate for employed Officials as per – Annexure-VIII for the candidates applying against Ex-Servicemen vacancies.
- i) Questionnaire as per Annexure-VI duly filled in and signed by the candidates should invariably be send along with the application form.
- j) Govt Servant including CISF personnel will have to submit a certificate as per Annexure –IX from his/her Head of office/Controlling officer/Unit Commander at the time of applying.
How to Apply CISF Vacancy: Interested Candidates may apply in prescribed application form along with Three self addressed envelopes (12 x 27 Cms size) duly affixing postal stamps for Rs.22/- thereon two. self attested Photostat copies of certificates/testimonials in support of age and educational qualification send to concerned Zonal DIG of CISF Office As Per Official Notification on or before 27.02.2017.
Important Dates to Remember:
Last Date for Submission of Application form: 27.02.2017