Dr.Y.S.R. HORTICULTURAL UNIVERSITY
ADMINISTRATIVE OFFICE, P.O.BOX.NO.7,
VENKATARAMANNAGUDEM–534101, W.G.Dt. A.P.
Application in the prescribed form together with Registration Fee of Rs.1250/- (Rs.750/- for SC/ST) are invited for the under mentioned posts. Candidates should possess the prescribed qualifications as on the date of this notification and should have also qualified (himself/herself) in the National Eligibility Test in the subject concerned for Assistant Professor Posts. 5% relaxation of marks at the master’s level for the Scheduled Caste / Scheduled Tribe / Differently-abled (Physically and visually differently- abled) categories for the post of Assistant Professor is allowed. The registration fee amount should be sent through a crossed Demand Draft along with filled in application form in favour of THE COMPTROLLER, Dr.YSR HORTICULTURAL UNIVERSITY, VENKATARAMANNAGUDEM payble at TADEPALLIGUDEM, WEST GODAVARI DISTRICT, ANDHRA PRADESH on any nationalized bank.
1.Name of the post- Assistant Professor
No of post- 77 Posts
Pay Scale- Rs.15600-39100
grade pay- Rs.6000/- per month
1. The applicant should furnish the Medical Certificate from appropriate authority to which category they belong for physically challenged persons.
2. The discipline to which the Ph.D degree belongs shall be decided based on the research work carried out by the candidate for his/her degree.
3. For reckoning the required experience for the post, the experience in the concerned subject or discipline in teaching or research or extension shall only be considered as relevant experience.
4. NET qualification is essential for appointment to the post of Assistant Professor or its equivalent post as per the clarification given by UGC/ICAR vide D.O.Lr.No.6-6-2005-Acdn (Edn), Dated 23.08.2005 of the Secretary, DARE & Director General, ICAR, Ministry of Agriculture, GOI, New Delhi.
5. Certified copies of degrees or provisional certificates and marks sheets /Transcripts should be enclosed with the application. The originals should be brought at the time of interview.
6. While filling up of the application form Part “B” :
- Under item No.2 (meant for details of qualifications) the period of studies should be indicated clearly with date, month and year of joining and leaving. If any of the applicants did their M.Sc or Ph.D by research (without course work), it should be clearly indicated.
- Under item No.6 (meant for employment record) the details of service rendered by the applicant in different cadres with date, month and year of appointment and scale of pay drawn and period of study during the service should be indicated clearly.
- Service rendered outside Dr.YSRHU if any should be clearly indicated. (A certificate showing proof of service/ experience outside Dr.YSRHU should be enclosed.)
- Enclose 5 sets of Research Publications.
7. The applicant should appear for an interview when called at their own cost.
How to Apply:
Filled in applications in the prescribed format along with Registration Fee Rs.1250/- (Rs. 750/- for SC/ST candidates) in favour of The Comptroller, Dr. YSR Horticultural University, Venkataramannagudem, payable at Tadepalligudem, West Godavari District, Andhra Pradesh on any any nationalised bank should reach the The Registrar, Dr. YSR Horticultural University, Venkataramannagudem, Tadepalligudem, – 534101, West Godavari, Andhra Pradesh on or before 05/06/2017.
Last Date: 05-06-2017
click above to download
the employment notification