Advt. No.: NMRC/ OM/ HR/I/ 2016
Delhi Metro Rail Corporation
NOIDA METRO RAIL CORPORATION LTD.
EXCELLENT OPENING!!! Huge Vacancy.Scroll Below to Apply!!!
Noida Metro Rail Corporation Limited invites Application for the post of 745 Junior Engineer, Station Controller/ Train Operator, Maintainer & Various Vacancies. Apply Online before 15 December 2016 Extended upto 30 December 2017.
1.Post Name: Junior Engineer
No of Vacancy: 160 Posts
Pay Scale: Rs.13500-25520/-
2.Post Name: Station Controller/ Train Operator
No of Vacancy: 194 Posts
Pay Scale: Rs.13500-25520/-
3.Post Name: Maintainer
No of Vacancy: 311 Posts
Pay Scale: Rs.8000-14140/-
- For Station Controller/ Train Operator: Three years Engineering Diploma in Electrical/Electronic or equivalent or BSC Hons in (Physics/Chemistry/Maths) or BSc (Physics/Chemistry/Maths) from a Govt. recognized University/Institute.
- For Junior Engineer: Three years Engineering Diploma in Electrical/Electronics/Electronics & Communication/Mechanical/Civil/equivalent trade from a Govt. recognized University/Institute
- For Maintainer: ITI (NCVT/SCVT) in specific trade.
General: Most Important:
- While applying for these posts, the applicant should ensure that he/she fulfils the eligibility and other norms mentioned above on the specified dates and that the particulars furnished by him/her are correct in all respects. In case, it is detected at any stage of recruitment that a candidate does not fulfill the eligibility norms and/or that he/she has furnished any incorrect/false information or has suppressed any material fact(s), his/her candidature will stand cancelled. If any of these shortcomings is/are detected even after appointment, his/her services are liable to be terminated.
- The validity of the Selection Panel is for two years from the date of its approval.
- The selection of candidate by NMRC does not confer any right to the candidate for appointment.
- Candidates employed in Govt.Dept./PSU/ Autonomous Body must produce ‘NOC’ from the present employer on the date of Interview/Skill Test/Medical (for the post of Account Asstt, Office Asstt & Maintainers).
- Community/Caste Certificate should be in prescribed formats (SC/ST/OBC), for seeking age relaxation etc. (All these formats are available on DMRC’s website www.delhimetrorail.com. No other format will be acceptable. Benefit of reservation will be given only to the candidates who are originally domicile of state of UP.
- A candidate who claims to belong to one of the Other Backward Classes has to submit in support of his claim an attested copy of a certificate in the prescribed format issued by the competent authority. OBC certificate should be current & issued within one year of the closing date of the application.
- Candidates should keep sufficient numbers of same Photographs in reserve for future use, which they are using in the application form.
- Request for change of mailing address or e-mail address will not be entertained under any circumstances.
- Court of jurisdiction for any dispute will be at Gautam Budh Nagar, UP only.
- NMRC reserves the right to fix the minimum standard/qualifying marks for each component of selection for all posts.
How to Apply DMRC Vacancy: Interested candidates may apply Online through the website www.delhimetrorail.com form 05.11.2016 to 30.12.2016.
Important Dates to Remember:
Starting Date for Submission of Online Application: 05.11.2016
Last Date for Submission of Online Application: 30.12.2016
Date of Application Fee at Bank: 07.11.2016 to 06.01.2017
click above to download
the employment notification