Advt. No.: 19/2016
UNION PUBLIC SERVICE COMMISSION
Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) invites Application for the post of 74 Public Prosecutor, Assistant Public Prosecutor & Various Vacancies. Apply Online before 10 November 2016.
1.Post Name- Public Prosecutor
No of Vacancy- 47 Posts
Pay Scale- Rs.15600-39100/-
Grade Pay- Rs.5400/-
2.Post Name- Assistant Public Prosecutor
No of Vacancy- 15 Post
Pay Scale- Rs.9300-34800/-
Grade Pay- Rs.4600/-
- For Public Prosecutor: Candidate should have Degree in law from a recognized university & seven year practice in bar council for criminal cases.
- For Assistant Public Prosecutor: Candidate should have Degree in law from a recognized university.
- All candidates whether in Government service or in Government owned industrial or other similar organizations or in private employment should submit their applications online directly to the Commission. Persons already in Regular Government service, whether in permanent or temporary capacity other than casual/adhoc/daily wages/hourly paid/contract basis are however required to submit a declaration that they have informed in writing to their Head of Office/Department that they have applied for the selection.
- The date for determining the eligibility of all candidates in every respect shall be the closing date for submitting the Online Recruitment Application on the website http://www.upsconline.nic.in.
- In respect of equivalent clause in Essential Qualifications, if a candidate is claiming a particular qualification as equivalent qualification as per the requirement of advertisement, then the candidate is required to produce order/letter in this regard, indicating the Authority (with number and date) under which it has been so treated otherwise the Online Recruitment Application is liable to be rejected.
- Candidates must, if required, attend a personal interview at such place, as may be fixed by the Commission. The Commission do not defray the traveling or other expenses of candidates summoned for interview. They, however, contribute towards those expenses at a rate corresponding to the amount of the Second Class Mail railway fare by the shortest route to the place of interview from the Railway Station nearest to the normal place of residence of the candidate or from which he actually performs the journey, whichever, is nearer to the place of interview, and back to the same station or the amount of Railway fare actually incurred by the candidate whichever is less. Details of this will be furnished when they are called for interview.
- Commission’s contribution towards the traveling expenses in respect of those candidates who are interviewed at Delhi will be paid on the spot on the date of interview itself provided they fulfill all the conditions. In respect of those candidates who have been called to be present at interviews at places other than Delhi, the same will be sent by Money Order later on.
How to Apply UPSC Vacancy: Interested Candidates may apply online through UPSC website www.upsconline.nic.in on or before 10.11.2016.
Important Dates to Remember:
Last Date for Submission of Online Application: 10.11.2016
Last Date for Completely Submission of Online Application: 11.11.2016
click above to download
the employment notification
click above to apply
now online or download form