Advt. No.: Admn/Faculty/02/2016-AIIMS.JDH
ALL INDIA INSTITUTE OF MEDICAL SCIENCES, JODHPUR
Basni Phase-II, Jodhpur-342005
AIIMS Jodhpur invites application for the post of 74 Medical Social Service Officer, Sanitary Inspector & Various Vacancies on direct recruitment basis. Apply Online before 08 May 2017. Qualification/eligibility conditions, how to apply & other rules are given below…
1.Post Name: Medical Social Service Officer
No. of Vacancy: 15 Posts
Pay Scale: Rs.37400-67000/-
Grade Pay: Rs.10500/-
2.Post Name: Sanitary Inspector
No. of Vacancy: 18 Posts
Pay Scale: Rs.15600-39100/-
Grade Pay: Rs.8000/-
- For Medical Social Service Officer: M.A. (Social Work)/MSW with specialization in Medical Social Work from a recognized University/ Institution.
- For Sanitary Inspector: Pass in Class 12th + Health Sanitary Inspector Course (1 Year Duration) from a recognized University/ Institution.
- The posts carry usual allowances as admissible to Central Government Employees of similar status stationed at Jodhpur, Rajasthan.
- The aspiring applicants satisfying the eligibility criteria in all respect can submit their application only through ON-LINE mode. The On-line registration of application is made available on AIIMS, Jodhpur official website i.e. http://www.aiimsjodhpur.edu.in. The link for submission of online applications in respect of above said posts along-with other relevant information will be activated on the date of advertisement on Employment News/ Rojgar Samachar. The last date of online submission of applications will be Thirtieth Day (30th Day) from the date of publication of advertisement in Employment News/ Rojgar Samachar i.e. on 08th May, 2017 at 05:00 PM. No Documents including online application form is required to be sent, however, all the applicants are advised to keep a copy of online application form with them, along with proof of payment (a Copy of challan /online payment receipt) for their record.
- The applicants applying in response to this advertisement should satisfy themselves regarding their eligibility for the post applied for. They must be fulfilling eligibility criteria as on the closing date of applications failing which their application will be rejected.
- In case a candidate wishes to apply for more than one post, he/she is required to filling the form separately through On-line mode only.
- The On-line application will be closed on Thirtieth Day (30th Day) from the date of publication of advertisement in Employment News/ Rojgar Samachar i.e. 08th May, 2017 at 05:00 PM. The candidature of such applicants who fails to complete the online application submission by the stipulated date and time will not be considered and no correspondence in this regard will be entertained.
- The Candidate must ensure that their photo and signature should be clearly visible in preview at the time of filling of application in online mode. If photo/signature image is displayed small or not visible in preview on website, that means photo/signature is not as per the AIIMS, Jodhpur prescribed and in that case, your application will be rejected. So, be careful while uploading your photo and signature. Both must be visible clearly on Online Application form.
How to Apply AIIMS Jodhpur Vacancy: Interested candidates may apply Online through the website http://www.aiimsjodhpur.edu.in/ from 08.04.2017 to 08.05.2017. thereafter website link will be disabled.
Important Dates to Remember:
Starting Date for Submission of Online Application: 08.04.2017
Last Date for Submission of Online Application: 08.05.2017
click above to download
the employment notification