Advertisement No. PH/R/01/2017
INDIAN OIL CORPORATION LIMITED
P.O. Haldia Oil Refinery
Dist.:Purba Medinipur, West Bengal
Indian Oil Corporation Limited, the largest commercial undertaking in India and a Fortune “ Global 500” company
requires result oriented experienced personnel with initiative and enterprise for it’s Haldia Refinery.
Online Applications are invited from bright, young and energetic persons of Indian Nationality for the following
posts in the pay scale of Rs.11,900-32,000/-.
1.Name of the post- Jr. Engineering AssistantIV (Production)
No of post- 30 Posts
2.Name of the post- Jr. Engineering AssistantIV (Power & Utilities)
No of post- 09 Posts
3.Name of the post- Jr. Engineering AssistantIV (Electrical)
No of post- 06 Posts
4.Name of the post- Jr. Engineering AssistantIV (Mechanical)
No of post- 15 Posts
5.Name of the post- Jr. Engineering AssistantIV (Instrumentation)
No of post- 03 Posts
6.Name of the post- Jr. Engineering AssistantIV (Fire & Safety)
No of post- 03 Posts
7.Name of the post- Jr. Materials Assistant-IV
No of post- 04 Posts
8.Name of the post- Jr. Quality Control Analyst-IV
No of post- 04 Posts
- A candidate is allowed to apply for only one discipline. In case of receipt of more than one application for more than one discipline, all the applications will be rejected..
- Qualification for the purpose of this clause would mean the qualification based on which candidature is offered or considered claimed by a candidate. Prescribed qualification shall be strictly adhered to.
- The prescribed qualification should be from a recognized University/Institute as a regular full time/sandwich Diploma course (Industrial training as part of the course with no break) with minimum 50% marks (45% for SC/ST and PwD category candidates against reserved positions) in aggregate. For ITI (Fitter), only a pass class is required.
- Candidates possesing Diploma under recognized lateral entry scheme (Class -XII(Sc) admitted in 2nd year of Diploma course shall also be considered eligible subject to meeting prescribed percentage of marks on the basis of aggregate of 4 semesters in Diploma course.
- Regular full time ITI(Fitter) course recognized by NCVT/SCVT shall also be considered.
- The criteria for full time regular course shall not be insisted upon in case of Ex-Servicemen, provided they possess a requisite EQUIVALENT qualification that has been acquired during the service period and is recognized by AICTE/MHRD, GoI and have secured the prescribed minimum percentage of marks.
- No claim of possession of a qualification equivalent to a prescribed qualification shall be entertained.
- Candidates possessing higher professional qualifications such as Graduate Engineers, MBA/ MCA/ CA/ CS/ ICWA/ LLB or those claiming possession of a Qualification equivalent to the Qualification prescribed shall not be considered for any of the above posts.
- The candidature of the applicant would be provisional and subject to subsequent verification of certificates/ testimonials, etc.
- Suppression of information regarding possession of or pursuing higher qualification shall render a candidate ineligible for consideration at any stage of selection and termination at any time during employment, if recruited.
- Candidates are advised to carefully read the full advertisement for details of educational qualification and other eligibility criteria before submission of on-line application.
- A candidate employed in Govt./Govt. Departments/PSUs/Autonomous Bodies will be required to submit ‘No Objection Certificate’ at the time of Written Test, failing which the candidates will not be allowed to appear in the Skill/Proficiency/Physical Test. Such candidates, if offered an appointment, shall be required to submit proper ‘Release Order’ from the employer at the time of joining,without which they will not be allowed to join.
- General and OBC candidates are required to pay Rs.150/- (Rs. One hundred and fifty only) as application fee (non-refundable) by way of a crossed Demand Draft in favour of Indian Oil Corporation Ltd., Payable at State Bank of India, Haldia Refinery Campus Branch. (Branch Code: 7090), the number/details of which are required to be furnished in the online Application form. Payment in any other form will not be accepted.
How to Apply: On-Line Application form
- Before applying on-line, a candidate must have an active email Id and a mobile phone no. which must remain valid for at-least twelve month period for future communication (including issue of call letters).
- The candidate should have the relevant documents/ certificates pertaining to age, qualification,caste, experience, Disability Certificate (where applicable), demand draft (if required) and scanned copy of colour phothograph and signature in jpg format ( size not exceeding 50 KB) ready before applying online. The photo and signature in digital form will be required to be uploaded.
- Candidates meeting the prescribed eligibility criteria for a post, may visit the website www.iocrefrecruit.in and apply on-line on IOCL website which will remain open from 29.04.2017 to 19.05.2017. Only online mode of applications will be accepted.
Last Date: 19-05-2017
click above to download
the employment notification
click above to apply
now online or download form