Advertisement No. AIIMS/BBS/DEAN/JR/49-B/
All India Institute of Medical Sciences (AIIMS) Bhubaneswar
Sijua, Post :Dumuduma, Bhubaneswar (Odisha)–751019
All India Institute of Medical Sciences (AIIMS), Bhubaneswar invites application for the post of 72 Junior Resident. Walk-in-Interview 04 April 2017. Qualification/eligibility conditions, how to apply & other rules are given below…
AIIMS Bhubaneswar Job Details:
1.Post Name: Junior Residents
No of Vacancy: 72 Posts
Pay Scale: Rs.50000/- (Per month)
Educational Qualification: MBBS/BDS from Institution recognized by MCI & completed compulsory internship.
Terms and Conditions:
- The appointment is purely on contractual basis and initially for a period of 06 months. This appointment will not vest any right to claim by the candidate for regular appointment or permanent absorption in the Institute or for continued contractual appointment which may be renewed or terminated as decided by the Institute.
- The appointment will entitle the appointee to a remuneration as mentioned.
- The contract will automatically expire on completion of 06 months until it is renewed upto 01 year on the recommendation of the concerned HOD. The contractual appointment can be terminated at any time by the Institute. The employee can also leave the Institute by giving 03 (three) months notice or salary in lieu thereof.
- The leave entitlement of the appointee shall be governed by the Institute’s leave rules as amended from time to time.
- Director, AIIMS, Bhubaneswar reserves the right to cancel the advertisement at any point of time without prior notice or fill up less number of posts as advertised depending upon the institutional requirement.
- If any candidate who joins the post and leaves/ resigns before the completion of the tenure, he/she may do so by giving three month’s notice as per rules or by depositing pay and allowances with the Institute for the period of which notice falls short of three month.
- The Competent Authority reserves the right to change the number of vacancies, withdraw the process in full or in part and also the right to reject any or all applications received without assigning any reasons or giving notice etc.,
- This appointment is whole time and private practice of any kind is prohibited.
- He/she will have to work in shifts and can be posted at any place in the Institute.
- He/she should also note that he/she will have to conform to the rules of discipline and conduct as applicable to the Institute employees.
How to Apply AIIMS Bhubaneswar Vacancy: Interested candidates may appear for interview in prescribed application form along with Original Documents, self-attested copy of relevant documents & two recent passport size photograph at the time of interview.
Venue of Interview: Director Conference Hall, Administrative Building.
Important Dates to Remember:
Date of Interview: 04.04.2017 at 11:00 AM