Advt. No.: C18/2016
IRCON INTERNATIONAL LIMITED
Regd. Office: C-4, District Centre, Saket
New Delhi-110017 (India)
IRCON INTERNATIONAL LIMITED is a premier schedule “A” infrastructure Public Sector Enterprise under Ministry of Railways engaged in the construction of turnkey infrastructure projects in Railways, Highways, Buildings, Power sectors, etc. The Company has recorded a turnover of more than Rs. 3000 crores in the year 2014-15. The company has successfully completed large value Railway Projects in India and abroad including Malaysia, Bangladesh, Algeria, Iraq, Syria, etc. The Company invites applications for the post of Works Engineer/Signal & Telecommunication on contract basis for one year (further extendable as per requirement of the Company if the services of the candidate is found satisfactory) at fixed all inclusive salary for posting at its ‘Ircon’s Projects in Bihar,Chhatisgarh & Jammu & Kashmir.
1.Post Name- Works Engineer/S & T
No. of Vacancy- 07 Posts
Pay Scale- Rs.23500/- (Per Month)
Educational Qualification: Full Time Degree in Electronics/ Electronics & Communication Engineering/ Electrical & Electronics Engineering /Electronics & Instrumentation Engineering with minimum 60% marks.
1. Applicants working in Govt./PSUs may note that this is a short duration contract post and even for these posts they have to produce NOC at the time of interview and resign from their parent organization on their selection.
2.All information submitted in the application will be verified with original documents at the time of interview. If any information provided by the candidate is found to be false or incorrect or not in conformity with the eligibility criteria, then his/her candidature is liable to be rejected/cancelled at any stage of the recruitment process.
3.Application is liable to be rejected if it is not system generated or is without online fee payment details or is unsigned or is without a photograph or received in Ircon after the closing date. Ircon will not be responsible for loss of application in transit or postal delay. Ircon on discretion reserves the right to reject any application or cancel the candidature without assigning any reason thereof.
4.Candidates belonging to OBC category (non creamy layer) will have to submit a latest financial year caste certificate in the centre format applicable for applying for the posts under Govt. of India (in the format annexed at the end of this advertisement) and the same should be submitted while sending the hard copy of the online generated application to this office.
5.Candidates belonging to UR/OBC category are required to make ‘Online Application Payment’ as registration amount & examination fee, as per the steps below:
- After online submission /registration of application for recruitment, please visit the ‘ fee payment’ link.
- Enter the Application No. & DOB & proceed ‘Make for Payment’. Before proceeding for payment please ensure that amount reflected for payment is correct.
- Select the mode of payment & enter your Mobile No. & email id & proceed for payment.
- After your transaction is completed, please note down your transaction details for future reference.
- Proceed for printing of your application & send the duly signed hardcopy of your application to Ircon as per the details in the advertisement. Before sending the hard copy of application, please ensure once again that the payment & other details in your application are correct.
How to Apply IRCON Vacancy: Interested Candidate may apply Online through the website http://www.ircon.org/ from 26.10.2016 to 09.11.2016. Printout of Online Application along with self-attested copy of relevant documents send to Joint General Manager/ HRM, Ircon International Limited, C-4, District Centre, Saket, New Delhi–110017 on or before 16.11.2016.
Important Dates to Remember:
Starting Date for Submission of Online Application: 27.10.2016
Last Date for Submission of Online Application form: 10.11.2016
Last Date for Receipt of Application: 17.11.2016
click above to download
the employment notification
click above to apply
now online or download form