Advt No: 08/2016
PRL. DISTRICT & SESSIONS COURT: MEDAK AT SANGAREDDY.
Applications are invited for appointment to the post of STENOGRAPHER GRADE-III (cat.6) to fill up (7) vacancies by direct recruitment under A.P. Judicial Ministerial Services in the Unit of Prl. District and Sessions Judge, Medak at Sangareddy.
The application shall be in the prescribed proforma and to be sent by Post/ Registered Post/ Courier. The notification number and post applied shall be mentioned on the cover. NO APPLICATION WILL BE RECEIVED DIRECTLY. Applications shall be addressed to.
1.Name of the post- Stenographer Grade-III
No of Vacancy- 07 Posts
Pay Scale- Rs. 22460-66330/-
- Appointments will be made only on the basis or Presidential Order issued under Article 371-D of the constitution of India and subject to Rule of Reservation.
- The appointees will be covered by the Contributory Pension Scheme and the existing pension scheme as per Andhra Pradesh Revised Pension Rules, 1980 will not be applicable to them as per G.O.Ms. No.655 Fin. (Pension-I) Department Dt. 22-09-2004.
- Applications are to be submitted in the proforma prescribed which is appended hereto and applications in any other format will be summarily rejected.
- The candidates who are applied for the post of Stenographer Grade-III are instructed to bring their own typewriter for the transcription skill test, but no typewriter will be provided by this office.
- No T.A. or D.A. will be paid for the journey performed in connection with recruitment.
- Applications with insufficient information and without certificates and attestation will be summarily rejected.
- Applications which do not contain necessary enclosures as detailed above will be rejected.
- Applications received prior to this notification and after due date will not be considered.
- This office is not responsible for any postal delay, delay caused by any other service like courier or delay in delivery, etc.,
- Mere applying will not give any right to any person to be called for either for Written Examination or for interview as the applications of the candidates will be short listed as per the guidelines issued by the Hon’ble High Court from time to time.
How to Apply: Interested Candidates may apply in prescribed application form along with self attested copies of certificates, Document & self addressed stamped cover Rs.25/- send to the Principle District & Session Judge, Medak at Sangareddy on or before 23.05.2016.
Important Dates to Remember:
Last Date For Submission Of Application: 23.05.2016
click above to download
the employment notification