Last Date: 10 April, 2017
Principle District Judge, Kurnool
Principle District Judge, Kurnool invites Application for the post of 07 Process Server. Apply before 10 April 2017. Qualification/ eligibility conditions, how to apply & other rules are given below…
e-Courts Job Details:
1.Post Name: Process Server
No of Vacancy: 07 Posts
Pay Scale: Rs.15460-47330/-
Educational Qualification: Must have passed VII class examination conducted by A.P State government.
- Appointments will be made only on the basis of the PRESIDENTIAL ORDERS issued under Article 371-D of the Constitution of India and subject to Rule of Reservation.
- Applications are to be submitted in the prescribed proforma enclosed herewith and applications received in any other format will be summarily rejected.
- No. TA or DA will be paid for the journey performed in connection with recruitment i.e., for Written Examination/ Oral Interview.
- Applications with insufficient information will summarily be rejected.
- Applications which do not contain necessary enclosures as detailed above will be rejected.
- Applications received after 5-00 P.M. on 10-04-2017 will not be entertained.
- Applications which were received prior to this notification will not be considered.
- This Office is not responsible for any postal delay/delay caused by any other service like Courier service and no correspondence will be entertained in this regard.
- Mere applying and mere securing minimum qualifying marks in the written test will not give any right to any candidate to be called for interview.
- All rights are reserved with the Appointing Authority to reject the application at any stage, if found to be false and the appointment shall liable to be cancelled if any information therein is found to be false at any later stage and the applicants are liable for prosecution for furnishing such false information.
- If the candidate furnishes wrong information with regard to category, caste or religion etc., they shall not have any right subsequently for selection in that particular category, caste or religion and in that aspect the selection authority is not responsible for the lapse on the part of the candidate.
- Selection to the posts will be made as per the guidelines issued by the Hon’ble High Court of Judicature at Hyderabad for the State of Telangana and for the State of Andhra Pradesh and A.P. Last Grade Service Rules and subject to approval by the Hon’ble High Court of Judicature at Hyderabad for the State of Telangana and the State of Andhra Pradesh.
How to Apply e- Courts Vacancy: Interested candidates may apply in Prescribed application form along with self-attested copies of all Testimonial & certificates send to The The Principle District Judge, Kurnool on or before 10.04.2017 till 05:00 PM.
Important Dates to Remember:
Last Date for Submission of Application form: 10.04.2017