Advt. No.: BGR/2016-17/0
INDIAN OIL CORPORATION LIMITED
Refineries Division- Bongaigaon Refinery
P.O. Dhaligaon, Distt.-Chirang, Assam-783385
Indian Oil Corporation Limited (IOCL) invites Application for the post of 07 Junior Nursing Assistant & Junior Quality Control Analyst for its Bongaigaon Refinery, Dhaligaon, Assam. Apply Online before 09 May 2017. Qualification/eligibility conditions, how to apply & other rules are given below…
IOCL Job Details:
1.Post Name: Junior Nursing Assistant
No of Vacancy: 06 Posts
Pay Scale: Rs.11900-32000/-
2.Post Name: Junior Engineering Assistant
No of Vacancy: 01 Post
Pay Scale: Rs.11900-32000/-
- For Junior Nursing Assistant: 4 years B.Sc. (Nursing) or 03 years Diploma in Nursing & Midwifery or Gynecology & Obstetrics from recognized Institute/ University with minimum of 50% marks.
- For Junior Engineering Assistant: B.Sc. with Physics, Chemistry & Mathematics with minimum of 50% marks.
- A candidate is allowed to apply for only one discipline. In case of receipt of more than one application for more than one discipline, all the applications will be rejected.
- Qualification for the purpose of this clause would mean the qualification based on which candidature is offered or considered claimed by a candidate. Prescribed qualification shall be strictly adhered to.
- The prescribed qualification should be from a recognized University/Institute as a regular full time /sandwich Diploma course (Industrial training as part of the course with no break).
- Candidates possessing Diploma under recognized lateral entry scheme (Class – XII (Sc.) admitted in 2nd year of Diploma course) shall also be considered eligible subject to meeting prescribed percentage of marks on the basis of aggregate of 4 semesters in the diploma course.
- The criteria for full time regular course shall not be insisted upon in case of Ex-Servicemen, provided they possess a requisite EQUIVALENT qualification that has been acquired during the service period and is recognized by AICTE/MHRD, GoI and have secured the prescribed minimum percentage of marks.
- No Claim of possession of a qualification equivalent to a prescribed qualification shall be entertained.
- Candidates possessing higher professional qualifications such as Graduate Engineers, MBA/MCA/ CA/ CS/ ICWA/ LLB or those claiming possession of a Qualification equivalent to the Qualification prescribed shall not be considered for the above post.
- The candidature of the applicant would be provisional and subject to subsequent verification of certificates / testimonials, etc.
- Suppression of information regarding possession of or pursuing higher qualification shall render a candidate ineligible for consideration at any stage of selection and termination at any time during employment, if recruited.
- Large Industrial Establishment would mean industrial / manufacturing Units whose investment in plant & machineries exceed Rs. 10 crores and which has been in operation.
- Candidates shall be required to attach a copy of the relevant page of the last published Balance sheet of the establishment with the physical application under self-certification by the candidate.
- Candidates employed, directly or by or through any agency (including a contractor) by a Large Industrial Establishment shall also be eligible to apply, provided they furnish copy of the work order issued to the agency/contractor along with the page of the balance sheet.
How to Apply:
- Before applying on-line, a candidate must have an active email ID and a mobile phone number which must remain valid for at-least twelve month period for future communication (including issue of call letters).
- The candidate should have the relevant documents/certificates pertaining to age, qualification, caste, experience, Disability Certificate (where applicable), demand draft (if required) and scanned copy of colour photograph and signature in jpg format (size not exceeding 50 KB) ready before applying on-line. The photo and signature in digital form will be required to be uploaded.
- Candidates meeting the prescribed eligibility criteria for a post, may visit the website https://www.iocl.com/ PeopleCareers/job.aspx and apply on-line on IOCL website www.iocrefrecruit.in, which will remain open from 19-04-2017 to 09-05-2017. Only online mode of applications will be accepted.
- After successfully applying/registering on-line applications, the candidate must take a print out of the filled in on-line application form. The print out along with all supporting documents as mentioned in the check list attached to the application form including demand draft (if applicable) with name, address, post code & Roll No. written on the reverse of the DD is required to be sent by post to The Chief Human Resource Manager, HR Department, Bongaigaon Refinery, Post Office – Dhaligaon, District – Chirang, Assam-783385. Printout of online application
received after last date 19-05-2017 shall be treated as “Rejected”.
- Candidates are advised to carry a copy of the application with originals & self-authenticated copies of all testimonials and produce the same at the time of SPPT for verification.
- Incomplete applications, applications not supported by copies of relevant documents, applications not fulfilling the eligibility criteria or applications received after the last date of receipt of applications (in physical form) shall be treated as “Rejected”.
- Candidates shall note that the documents sent to any other address shall stand automatically rejected.
- Further information regarding written examination, call letters, results, etc shall be made available through this website https://www.iocl.com/PeopleCareers/job.aspx and/or over email. Candidates are, therefore, advised to keep visiting the website www.iocl.com regularly.
- Canvassing in any form is liable to render the candidate ineligible. Queries, if any, may be addressed to the following e-mail id: firstname.lastname@example.org Contact No. 03664 253157.
Important Dates to Remember:
Starting Date for Submission of Online Application: 19.04.2017
Last Date for Submission of Online Application: 09.05.2017
Last Date for Submission of Printout of Online Application: 19.05.2017
click above to download
the employment notification