Advt.No.11 of 2016
Dedicated Freight Corridor Corporation of India Limited
5th Floor, Pragati Maidan Metro Station Building Complex
Dedicated Freight Corridor Corporation of India (DFCCIL), is a schedule ‘A’ Public Sector Undertaking under the administrative control of Government of India (Ministry of Railways). DFCCIL has been created to create and operate high speed rail freight corridors along the golden quadrilateral and its diagonals. The first Phase comprises of construction of two dedicated freight corridors spanning the Mumbai-Delhi (Western DFC) and Delhi-Kolkata (Eastern DFC). At present the company has its Corporate Office at New Delhi and Field Units at Mumbai, Surat, Vadodara, Ahmedabad, Ajmer, Jaipur, Ludhiana, NOIDA, Kanpur, Allahabad, Mughalsarai and Kolkata.
DFCCIL requires dynamic, experienced and result oriented professionals for engagement on contract basis for its field units at Mumbai 8v Allahabad through Walk¬in-Interview, as detailed below:
1.Name of the post- Junior Finance Officer
No of post- 4
Pay Scale- Rs.25000/- (Per Month)
2.Name of the post- Junior Finance Officer
No of post- 3
Pay Scale- Rs.25000/- (Per Month)
- The above posts are project specific for the limited period and is not for the regular establishment of DFCCIL. No other perks or benefits would be admissible except those mentioned above.
- No TA/DA/Journey expenses will be paid to the candidates for appearing in the interview. The candidates are advised to make necessary arrangements for his/her travel/ stay well in advance, so as to reach the interview venue in time. In case interview is continued to next dates, candidates have to make necessary arrangement of their stay, at their own cost.
- The engagement will not confer any right for regularization in DFCCIL.
- The contract can be terminated pre-maturely on one month notice by either side. However, in case of gross negligence/misconduct/ irregularities, the employment may be terminated with immediate effect and in such cases the employee will be liable for action as per law/policies of the company.
- Any dispute with regard to engagement against this advertisement will be under the jurisdiction of Court in Delhi only.
How to apply:
- Candidates fulfilling the eligibility criteria laid down above, should bring along duly filled in the application format prescribed below enclosing therein self-attested photocopies of the requisite documents along with the short write up (100 words) explaining why he/she is most suited candidate for this assignment during the Walk-in-interview, failing which the candidature will be summarily rejected and the candidate will not be interviewed.
- The applicant shall produce original document of Educational certificate and certificates of experience and other testimonials for verification at the time of interview. No interview will be conducted if candidates don’t bring the original certificated/testimonials/ documents on the date of interview. If any of the particulars stated by the candidate in the application on verification is found to be incomplete or incorrect, or if it is found that the candidate has willfully suppressed any material fact/information relevant to the consideration of his/her case without prejudice to any other action that may be taken in consequence thereof his/her candidature will be summarily rejected and will not be interviewed.
- In addition, the proof of identity and residence, employer certified last pay slip and two recent passport size photographs will be required.
- Candidates working in Govt./PSUs/ autonomous bodies should apply through proper channel and bring NOC at the time of walk-in-interview along with forwarded application.
Important Dates to Remember:
Date of Walk-in-Interview: 03.09.2016
click above to download
the employment notification