Oil India Limited
(A Government of India Enterprise)
OIL INDIA LIMITED (OIL), a Navratna Public Sector Undertaking, is a pioneer national upstream Oil and Gas Company with a pan India presence and growing global footprint, engaged in Exploration, Production and Transportation of crude oil, natural gas and manufacture of LPG with its Field Headquarters at Duliajan, Dist. Dibrugarh, Assam, 786602.
As a Special Recruitment Drive for Persons with Disabilities (PWDs), Oil India Ltd. invites applications from eligible Indian Nationals, to fill up the following posts:
1.Name of the post- Executive Trainee
No of post- 7
Pay Scale- Rs.25000/-
GENERAL INFORMATION AND INSTRUCTIONS:
- Only eligible Indian nationals can apply for the above posts.
- Screening and selection will be based on the details provided by the candidates, hence it is necessary that applicants should furnish only, accurate, full and correct information. Furnishing of incomplete, wrong / false information will be disqualification and OIL will NOT be responsible for any consequence of furnishing such wrong / false information. If at any stage during the recruitment and selection process, it is found that the candidates have furnished false or wrong information, their candidature will be rejected.
- The prescribed qualifications are minimum and mere possession of the same does not entitle candidates to be called for Written Test/GD/Interview. Only short listed candidates will be notified for Written Test/GD/Interview.
- Where the number of applications received in response to the advertisement is very large and it will not be convenient or possible for the Company to call all the candidates for the Written Test/GD/ Interview, the Company at its discretion may restrict the number of candidates to reasonable limit by raising the minimum eligibility standards. The candidates should, therefore, mention all the qualifications and experience (if any) in the relevant field over and above the minimum qualifications and should enclose self attested copies of the certificates including mark sheets in support thereof.
- Government strives to have a workforce who reflects gender balance and women candidates are encouraged to apply.
- Candidates called for Selection Tests will be reimbursed To and fro II tier AC TRAIN FARE (except Rajdhani Express) subject to production of tickets.
How to Apply Oil India Limited Vacancy: Interested Candidates may apply in prescribed application form along with a recent coloured passport size photograph together with self attested copies of certificates and mark sheets send to the Deputy General Manager (Personnel), RCE Office Building, Oil India Duliajan-786602 Assam on or before 20.09.2016.
Important Dates to Remember:
Last Date For Submission Of Application: 20.09.2016
click above to download
the employment notification