Last Date: 21.10.2016
MINISTRY OF AGRICULTURE AND FARMERS WELFARE
Government of India
New Delhi, India
National Food Security Mission (NFSM) invites application for the post of 07 Advisors (Consultants) & Technical Assistants on contract basis. Apply Before 21 October 2016.
1.Post Name- Advisors (Consultants)
No of Vacancy- 02 Posts
Pay Scale- Rs.70000/- (Per Month)
2.Post Name- Technical Assistants
No of Vacancy- 05 Posts
Pay Scale- Rs.30000/- (Per Month)
For Advisors: Doctorate degree in Plant Breeding/Plant Protection with minimum 15 years of field experience in Crop Production/Crop Improvement/Natural Resource Management.
For Technical Assistants: Master degree in Agronomy/Soil Science/Agriculture Extension/Plant Breeding/Crop Improvement with specialization in management of field crops.
Technical Assistants will be engaged initially for a period up to 31.03.2017.
Duties of Technical Assistants:
- Procure, compile and analyse state-wise data relating to interventions of NFSM scheme.
- Maintain relevant records/files and data of the various activities of of NFSM scheme.
- Assist in development of uniform monitoring and evaluation formats.
- Undertake fields visits to assess progress of Mission activities.
- Assist in monitoring of implementation of NFSM.
- Any other duties/tasks assigned from time to time.
How to Apply: Interested Candidates may apply in prescribed application form along with self attested photocopies of certificates and testimonials send by hand/post to Manager (Human Resources), National Seeds Corporation Limited, Beej Bhavan, Pusa Complex, New Delhi-110012 on or before 21.10.2016.
Important Dates to Remember:
Last Date For Submission Of Application: 21.10.2016
click above to download
the employment notification