Advt. No.: AAI/HR/01/Apprentices-17
AIRPORTS AUTHORITY OF INDIA
Airports Authority of India, a Miniratna PSU, as a measure of Skill Building Initiative for the Nation, proposes to engage Apprentices under Apprenticeship Act 1961/ Apprentices Amendment Act, 2014 at its airports and establishments pan India.
Applications are invited from candidates with following qualification for engagement as Apprentices under
Apprentices Act, 1961 / 2014 or as amended from time to time in the Disciplines mentioned below:
1.Post Name- Graduate Apprentices
No. of Vacancy- 390 Posts
Pay Scale- Rs.7500/- (Per Month)
2.Post Name- Diploma Apprentices
No. of Vacancy- 211 Posts
Pay Scale- Rs.6000/- (Per Month)
3.Post Name- ITI Apprentices
No. of Vacancy- 81 Posts
Pay Scale- Rs.7000/- (Per Month)
- For Graduate Apprentices: B. E. / B. Tech (IT/CSE)/Civil/Electrical/(Fire/ Automobile/ Mechanical/ Electronics/ Communication Engineering or Equivalent OR Science Graduate with MBA or Engineering Graduate in any discipline or Equivalent OR B. Com. OR Graduate with Statistics /Mathematics /Operation Research / Economics).
- For Diploma Apprentices: Diploma In Civil/ Fire / Automobile / Mechanical/Electronics / Communication Engineering or Equivalent.
- For ITI Apprentices: ITI in Electronics / Instrumentation / Wireless/ Fitter/Wireman.
- Candidates are advised to carefully read the entire advertisement for details of educational qualification
and other eligibility criteria before submission of on-line application.
- For claiming the benefit of OBC category, the candidate should submit a latest caste certificate in the proforma prescribed by Govt. of India, which would, among others, specifically mention that the candidate does not belong to the persons/sections (creamy layer) as mentioned in column 3 of the schedule to the Department of Personnel & Training, Government of India OM No.36012/22/93- Estt.(SCT) dated 08.09.1993. Candidates belonging to OBC category but falling in creamy layer are not entitled to OBC reservation benefits. Accordingly such candidates may choose to apply for the positions provided they meet the age criteria applicable to UR candidates and indicate their category as “UR”.
- The candidate must have the prescribed qualification and age as on 31.12.2016.
- Applications without supporting documents/incomplete/not fulfilling the prescribed criteria in any respect shall be rejected.
- Candidates applying for more than one Trade/discipline will not be considered and their application will be rejected.
- Candidates shall apply for one Trade/Discipline within a State and may be offered apprenticeship in any of the many locations, subject however, to the availability of choice(s).
- The decision of the Management will be final and binding on all candidates on all matters relating to eligibility, acceptance or rejection of the applications, mode of selection, cancellation of the selection process etc. No correspondence will be entertained in this regard.
- At any stage of the selection process, if it is found that the candidate has furnished false or incorrect information then the candidature/ engagement of the candidate is liable to be cancelled.
How to Apply AAI Vacancy: Interested candidates may apply Online through the website www.aai.aero from 08.11.2016 to 30.11.2016.
Important Dates to Remember:
Starting Date for Submission of Online Application: 08.11.2016
Last Date for Submission of Online Application: 30.11.2016
click above to apply
now online or download form