Advt No : Admn.I. 1(27) /2018
Jawaharlal Institute of Postgraduate Medical Education & Research(JIPMER)
JIPMER aka Jawaharlal Institute of Postgraduate Medical Education & Research invites Applications for the posts of 67 Asst Professor & Professor Vacancy 2018. JIPMER Recruitment Qualification/ eligibility conditions, how to apply & other rules are given below… Official website is www.jipmer.puducherry.gov.in
Name of the post – Asst Professor & Professor
No of post – 67
Pay Scale – Level 14 A, Level 12
Master’s Degree /Doctorate Degree.
- The Jawaharlal Institute of Post graduate Medical Education & Research is an autonomous body established under Act of Parliament.
- Service under the Institute is governed by that Act and the Rules & Regulations framed there under.
- All the posts carry usual allowances as admissible to Central Government Employees as per Govt. of India from time to time.
- Postgraduate degree i.e. MD/MS/DM/M.Ch possessed by the candidate must be recognized by the Medical Council of India (MCI).
- The candidates who apply for the post of Professor may also specify whether they are ready to be considered for the post of Additional Professor in case if it is decided to operate the post at the level of Additional Professor.
- As per the approval of the competent authority, in case suitable candidates with required experience are not available for the post of Professor in various disciplines mentioned above, the same may be operated at the level of Additional Professor in Level 13A2 ( 139600 – 211300 ) as per 7th CPC with minimum pay Rs.1,39,600/-per month and other allowances as admissible + NPA (NPA applicable only to Medical candidates). Persons, who are eligible for consideration for appointment to the post of Additional Professor only, may submit their application in the prescribed form downloaded from the website along with all the necessary documents with clear superscription on the envelope that the Application is for the post of Addl. Professor by 31.08.2018 with the following qualification & experience for the same:
- Qualification & experience for the post of Additional Professor in various disciplines’ mentioned above:
- Essential Qualifications: Essential are same as Professor in the respective discipline mentioned above.
- Experience for Post Code No. 04,05,10,12,13,18,23 & 24:Eight years teaching and, or research experience in a recognized institution in the respective specialty after obtaining the qualifying degree of D.M. or M.Ch.(two years or five years recognized course after MBBS) in the respective discipline or subject or a qualification recognized equivalent thereto.
Last Date for Submission of Application form:31-08-2018.
Eligible candidates may apply in prescribed format (Attached Above) with relevant documents on or before 31 August 2018.
click above to download
the employment notification
click above to apply
now online or download form