Last Date: 11th May, 2017
Bharat Electronics Limited
Bharat Electronics Limited (BEL), India’s premier Navaratna Defence Electronics Company, under Ministry of Defence, Government of India, requires Graduate Engineers as Probationary Engineers for its offices all across India on Regular basis. Online applications are invited for the recruitment of following posts of Probationary Officers on regular basis:
1.Name of the post- Probationary Engineer (PE)
No of post- 66 (Electronics- 33, Mechanical- 20, Computer Science- 10, Civil- 3
SCALE OF PAY:
Candidates selected against the above position, will be placed in E-II grade, at the minimum of the pay scale of Rs.16400-3%-40500/- (Pre-revised). In addition, they will be entitled to DA, HRA, Conveyance Allowance, Performance Related Pay, Medical Reimbursement and other perquisites as admissible.
- Only Indian Nationals need apply
- Candidates belonging to General /OBC category are required pay an application fee of Rs.500/- (Rupees Five Hundred Only).
- SC/ST & PWD candidates are exempted from payment of application fee.
- Candidates employed in Govt. Quasi-Govt. and Public Sector Undertakings will be required to produce ‘No Objection Certificate’ at the time of interview, without which they will not be allowed to appear for the interview.
- SERVICE AGREEMENT: Selected candidates will be required to undergo an Orientation/ On-the-Job training for a period of 6 months. They will be required to execute a Service Agreement to serve the Company for a period of 3 years after training and should be willing to serve in any of the Units / Offices of BEL. The amount payable for breach of Service Contract is Rs.3, 00,000/-.
- The total number of posts in each specialisation may be increased or decreased based on the actual requirement at the time of recruitment at the discretion of Management.
- Appointment of the selected candidates will be subject to being found medically fit by the Company’s Medical Authorities.
- There will be no separate communication to any candidates on their non-selection at any stage.
- In respect of Persons with Disability, the degree of disability that the candidate should have, for consideration under the category, will be as prescribed by Government norms.
- Candidates may opt to answer the written test question paper in English or Hindi.
- Candidates whose specialization mentioned in their Degree Certificate does not tally with the branch mentioned in the application will not be considered for interview.
HOW TO APPLY:
Apply Online at BEL Probationary Engineer recruitment website from 26/04/2017 to 11/05/2017.
Last Date: 11-05-2017
click above to download
the employment notification
click above to apply
now online or download form