Neyveli Lignite Corporation Limited(NLC)
NLC aka Neyveli Lignite Corporation Limited invites Application for the post of 635 Graduate and Technician Apprentice. Apply Online before 25 October 2018. NLC Recruitment Qualification/eligibility conditions, how to apply & other rules are given below… Official Website is www.nlcindia.com
Name of the post – Graduate and Technician Apprentice
No of post – 635
Pay Scale – 3542/-, 4984/- (Per Month)
- The Candidate will have to arrive at the percentage of marks obtained in the qualifying examinations as stated above and enclose it along with the application form.(Refer Specimen format)
- Overstatement of Marks by the candidates will lead to disqualification of the candidates from selection process.
- In case of more than one candidate scoring the same percentage of marks at the cut-off level, the senior most candidates will be considered for selection, based on the date of birth. Reservation of Training slots will be as per rules.
- Completion of Training does not entitle the candidates any right to claim temporary / permanent nature of job in NLC India Ltd.
- Candidates satisfying the above eligibility norms should submit their application through ONLINE REGISTRATION in NLC India Ltd., website(www.nlcindia.com) and take print out of Registration forms from 10.00 Hours on 16.10.2018 up to 17.00 Hours on 25.10.2018. The Registration forms duly signed should be sent to The General Manager, Learning & Development Centre, N.L.C India Limited. Block – 20, Neyveli – 607803.
- Candidates should keep track of the selection process by regularly visiting the website www.nlcindia.com.
- The short listed Candidates for certificate verification will be displayed at the web site tentatively on 15.11.2018.
- The short listed Candidates will be called for certificate verification tentatively from 21.11.2018 to 24.11.2018.
- The Selected list of Candidates will be displayed at the web site tentatively on 11.12.2018.
- The tentative date for Joining of Selected Candidates will be 04.01.2019 Candidates are advised to check the website for their selection. Any other correspondence either in Soft (or) Hard form will not be entertained in this regard.
Starting Date for Submission of Online Application:16-10-2018.
Last Date for Submission of Online Application:25-10-2018.
Interested candidates may apply online through NLC’s website https://www.nlcindia.com/ from 16.10.2018 to 25.10.2018. Candidates may also send Hard copy of Online Application along with relevant documents to The General Manager, Learning & Development Centre, N.L.C India Limited, Block – 20, Neyveli – 607 803 on or before 30.10.2018.
click above to download
the employment notification
click above to apply
now online or download form