Advt No.: 12/2017
Telangana State Public Service Commission
Telangana State Public Service Commission (TSPSC) invites application for the post of 63 Assistant Environmental Engineer, Analyst, Junior Assistant & Various Vacancies in Telangana State Pollution Control Board. Apply Online before 07 March 2017. Qualification/eligibility conditions, how to apply & other rules are given below…
TSPSC Job Details:
1.Post Name: Assistant Environmental Engineer
No. of Vacancy: 26 Posts
Pay Scale: Rs.37100-91450/-
2.Post Name: Analys
No. of Vacancy: 24 Posts
Pay Scale: Rs.22460-66330/-
3.Post Name: Junior Assistant
No. of Vacancy: 05 Posts
Pay Scale: Rs.16400-49870/-
- For Assistant Environmental Engineer: Candidates Must possess basically a Bachelor’s Degree in Civil/ Mechanical/ Chemical/ Environment Engineering of a University in India.
- For Analys: Candidates Must possess basically a Bachelor’s Degree with Chemistry as one of the Subjects from any recognized University in India.
- For Junior Assistant: Bachelor’s Degree of any University in India.
GENERAL INSTRUCTIONS TO CANDIDATES:
- The candidates must note that his/her admission to the examination is strictly provisional. The mere fact that an Admission to the examination does not imply that his/ her candidature has been finally cleared by the Commission or that the entries made by the candidate in his/ her application have been accepted by the Commission as true and correct. The candidates have to be found suitable after verification of original certificates; and other eligibility criteria. The Applicants have to upload his/ her scanned recent colour passport photo and signature to the Application Form. Failure to produce the same photograph, if required, at the time of interview/ verification, may lead to disqualification. Hence the candidates are advised not to change their appearance till the recruitment process is complete.
- The candidates are not allowed to bring any Electronic devices such as mobile/ cellphones, Calculators, tablets, iPad, Bluetooth, pagers, watches to examination centre. Loaning and interchanging of articles among the candidates is not permitted in the examination hall and any form of malpractice will not be permitted in the exam hall.
- The candidates are expected to behave in orderly and disciplined manner while writing the examination. If any candidate takes away Answer Sheet of OMR based examination, the candidature will be rejected and in case of impersonation/ disorder/ rowdy behaviour during Examination, necessary F.I.R. for this incident will be lodged with concerned Police Station, apart from disqualifying his/ her candidature.
- Candidates trying to use unfair means shall be disqualified from the selection. No correspondence whatsoever will be entertained from the candidates.
- The Penal Provisions of Act 25/97 published in the A.P. Gazette No. 35, Part-IV.B Extraordinary dated: 21/08/1997 shall be invoked if malpractice and unfair means are noticed at any stage of the Examination.
How to Apply TSPSC Vacancy: Interested candidates may apply Online through the website www.tspsc.gov.in from 12.02.2017 to 07.03.2017. Before applying for the posts, candidates shall register themselves as per the One Time Registration (OTR) through the Official Website of TSPSC. Those who have registered in OTR already, shall apply by login to their profile using their TSPSC ID and Date of Birth as provided in OTR.
Important Dates to Remember:
Starting Date for Submission of Online Application: 12.02.2017
Last Date for Submission of Online Application: 07.03.2017
click above to download
the employment notification