Advt. No.: RCIL/2016/P&A/44/12–NER
RAILTEL CORPORATION OF INDIA LIMITED
(A Government of India Undertaking under Ministry of Railways)
Shastri Park, New Delhi-110053
Corporate Office: Plot no.143
RailTel Corporation of India Ltd., a Mini Ratna (Category-I) PSU of the Ministry of Railways, invites applications from qualified, young and energetic Indian nationals for the posts of Assistant Engineers (on contract basis) for implementation of USOF / National Optic Fiber Network (NOFN) project covering the six states of Meghalaya,
Mizoram, Tripura, Arunachal Pradesh, Manipur and Nagaland as per details given below:
1.Name of the post- Assistant Engineer
No of post- 61 Posts
Pay Scale- Rs.20000/- (Per month)
Educational Qualification: Diploma in Electronics or Telecommunication/ Communication or Electrical or Electrical & Electronics or Electronics & Telecommunication/ Communication or Electronics & Instrumentation or Information Technology or Computer Science with minimum 55% marks with minimum 2 (two) year experience in the field of execution of Optical Fiber Cable or other telecom Infrastructure Projects OR BE/B.Tech/ B.Sc.(Engineering) in Electronics or Telecommunication/ Communication or Electrical or Electrical & Electronics or Electronics & Telecommunication/ communications or Electronics & Instrumentation; or Information Technology; or Computer Science; or MCA with minimum 55% marks.
- One envelope should contain only one application.
- Applications not conforming to the prescribed format or incomplete in any respect or without self-attestation, demand draft of appropriate value or clear photo copies of certificates/testimonials listed above shall be summarily rejected. The responsibility of establishing the eligibility for the post without any doubt shall be that of applicant by way of attaching sufficient documents. The process of scrutiny of application/documents does not involve contacting applicant or collection of additional document from applicant at any stage.
- In case information furnished in the application format or the certificates/testimonials are found to be false or incorrect, candidature of such applicants is liable to be cancelled at any stage of the selection or thereafter,
besides such other penal action as deemed fit.
- The applicants working in the Govt. departments / PSUs should note that these are short–tenure posts on contract and they are required to get their applications forwarded through proper channel or produce NOC at the time of selection. In the event of their selection, they are required to resign and get themselves relieved from their parent organization before taking up the contractual appointment in Railtel.
- These posts are for projects in north east area and are not transferable outside the region.
- Applicants should clearly note that RailTel will in no case be responsible for nonreceipt of their application or any postal delay in receipt thereof on any account whatsoever.
- The caste certificate in case of OBC (non-creamy layer) should be the one prescribed by the Department of Public Enterprises, Government of India, for services under the Government of India.
How to Apply for RailTel Vacancy: Interested Candidates may apply in prescribed application along with self-attested copy of relevant documents & bank draft send to DGM (P&A), RailTel Corporation of India, Building no. 143, Sector-44, Gurgaon-122003 on or before 28.08.2016.
Important Dates to Remember:
Last Date for Submission of Application: 28.08.2016
click above to download
the employment notification