Last Date: 08th June, 2017
Hindustan Petroleum Corporation Limited
(A Government of India Enterprise)
Visakh Refinery, Malkapuram, Visakhapatnam 530011
Andhra Pradesh, India
EXCELLENT OPENING!!! Huge Vacancy.Scroll Below to Apply!!!
Hindustan Petroleum Corporation Limited (HPCL) is a Government of India enterprise operating in the Oil and Gas sector which has been conferred with the Navratna Status. Apart from various other innumerable recognitions, it also holds the distinction of featuring on the prestigious Forbes 2000 and Global Fortune 500lists and enjoys a market share of 21.3% among Oil PSUs (OMCs) in India. In the financial year 2015-16, HPCL has recorded the highest ever profit after tax of Rs. 3,863 Crore in the history of the Corporation.
HPCL operates two major refineries at Mumbai and Vishakhapatnam producing a wide variety of petroleum fuels & specialties, with a total refining capacity of 15.8 MMTPA. Both the refineries are under expansion, and the combined capacity is expected to be 24.5 MMTPA. HPCL also owns and operates the largest Lube Refinery in the India producing Lube Base Oils of international standards, with a capacity of 428 TMT. This Lube Refinery accounts for over 40% of the India’s total Lube Base Oil production. HPCL holds an equity stake of 16.95% in Mangalore Refinery and Petrochemicals Limited, a state-of-the-art refinery with a capacity of 15 MMTPA. A 9 MMTPA refinery is set up by HMEL, a Joint Venture with Mittal Energy Investments Pvt. Ltd located at Bathinda, Punjab. HPCL has always taken pride in acknowledging the efforts of its workforce which have resulted in setting of high industry benchmarks in its core competency. We, at HPCL, believe that of all the resources, our employees are the most vital ones. Towards fulfilling its Mission- to be a fully integrated company in the hydrocarbons sector of exploration and production, refining and marketing; focusing on enhancement of productivity, quality and profitability; HPCL invites applications for filling up various positions in Visakh Refinery – Visakhapatnam:
1.Name of the post- Technician-Operations
No of post- 50 Posts
Pay Scale- Rs.40000/-
2.Name of the post- Technician-Boiler
No of post- 10 Posts
Pay Scale- Rs.40000/-
- Only Indian Nationals are eligible to apply.
- The candidates must have an active e-mail id and mobile number, which must remain valid for at least next one year. All future communication with the candidates will take place through registered email id only.
- The candidates should have the relevant documents like percentage of marks obtained in the qualifying examination, caste/sub-caste certificate, date of issue, name of issuing authority, state of origin, etc. readily available with them before they commence the application process.
- The OBC candidates who belong to “Creamy Layer” are not entitled for concession admissible to OBC-NC candidates and such candidates will have to indicate their category as Unreserved (UR).
- Local candidates are encouraged to utilize the recruitment opportunity since the vacancies are based in Visakhapatnam.
- Candidates presently employed in Government Departments/ PSUs/ Autonomous Bodies will be required to submit NOC from competent authority of their current employer at the time of Skill Test. In case of failure to produce the NOC from the current employer at the time of Skill Test, the candidate will not be permitted to appear for the Skill Test.
- Candidates need to apply for only one post as the written test for all the positions will be conducted on the same date and at the same time in all the test centers.
- Candidates not found to be meeting the prescribed eligibility criteria shall be rejected at any stage of the selection process.
- Candidates are not required to send printout of application or any other documents in hard copy to HPCL. Written test/Skill Test Call Letter will not be sent to candidates in hard copy. Candidates will be required to download the same from HPCL website www.hindustanpetroleum.com. Various intimations, schedules/dates can be accessed through HPCL website.
- Mere issuance of written test/Skill Test call letter or reference for medical examination will not imply final selection of candidate, which may please be noted.
- All queries pertaining to recruitment including selection process may be addressed to Recruitment Team only through email@example.com.
- Candidates are also requested to visit FAQs section on our website with respect to this recruitment drive. Candidates may please note that personal calls and/or interaction with any of the HPCL’s officials during recruitment drive is discouraged, except when absolutely necessary.
- HPCL will not be responsible for any loss/ non-delivery of email/ any other communication sent, due to invalid/wrong email id/ contact details furnished by the candidate.
- Management reserves the right to restrict the number of candidates to be called for written test/ Skill Test, reject the application without assigning any reasons/change the number of posts.
- Selected candidates shall have all-India transfer liability. All positions involve working in three shift duties on round the clock basis in plant area. Selected candidates may also be posted in any of the subsidiaries/Joint Ventures or any department of Government of India.
- Reimbursement of 2nd class rail fare by the shortest route to examination centre for outstation SC/ST/PWD candidates appearing for written test/ Skill Test, shall be made, provided the distance travelled is not less than 30 kms each way. Candidates travelling from the place other than the mailing address will not be paid Travelling Allowance. Any request for change in Category (UR/SC/ST/OBC-NC/PWD) once filled in the online application form will not be considered and accordingly concession / relaxation applicable will not be extended.
- The reserved category candidates are required to submit the latest caste certificate/s in prescribed format applicable for appointment to posts under Government of India & issued by the competent authority at the time of Skill Test, if called for in support of their claim.
- In addition, the OBC-Non Creamy candidates will be required to submit a latest valid caste certificate in the prescribed format applicable for purpose of reservation in appointment to posts under Government of India / Central Government Public Sector Undertaking as contained in DoPT Memo no. 36012/22/93-Estt(SCT) dt. 15.11.93 from a competent authority.
- Further, the OBC-NC candidates will have to give a self-undertaking, at the time of Skill Test in terms of DOPT memo No. 36012/22/93-Extt (SCT) dt. 8.9.93 if called for indicating that they belong to OBC-Non Creamy Layer.
- Persons with disabilities (PWD)- Only such persons would be eligible for reservation who suffer from not less than 40% relevant disability. PWD candidates are required to submit certificate issued by respective Competent Authorities failing which their candidature is will not be considered.
- All the candidates are requested to remain updated on Helpline/ SMS services for the Written Test and Skill Test date and Venue etc., by visiting HPCL website.
- Candidates can view their status of payment of application fee by logging in HPCL website with application no. & e-mail ID (as mentioned in online application).
- In the event of non-receipt of application & processing fee from candidates for reasons whatsoever, his candidature will stand cancelled and no further communication on the same will be entertained.
- Furnishing of wrong/false information will lead to disqualification and HPCL will not be responsible for any of the consequences of furnishing such wrong/false information. Since all the applications will be screened without documentary evidence, the candidates must satisfy themselves of the suitability for the position to which they are applying. If at any stage during the recruitment and selection process, it is found that a candidate has furnished false or wrong information or is found ineligible with respect to any of the eligibility parameters, his candidature will be rejected.
- Admit card for written test downloaded from the website has to be duly signed by the candidate and photograph affixed and is required to be produced at the time of written test.
- HPCL reserves the right to raise minimum eligibility standards and to increase/decrease the number of vacancies. HPCL also reserves the right to cancel / restrict / curtail / enlarge the recruitment process and / or the selection process there under without any further notice and without assigning any reason.
- Wherever CGPA/OGPA or letter grade in a qualifying diploma is awarded, equivalent percentage of marks should be indicated in the application form as per norms adopted by University / Institute. Please also obtain a certificate to this effect from University / Institute which shall be required at the time of Skill Test.
- Any canvassing directly or indirectly by the applicant will disqualify his candidature.
- In case any dispute arises on account of interpretation in versions other than English. English version will prevail.
- The question paper for the written test will be bilingual (in Hindi and English) and candidates may attempt answers in either English or Hindi only. If there is any variation between the English and Hindi version of a question, English version is to be treated as authentic.
HOW TO APPLY:
- Candidates are requested to read the complete instructions here under before proceeding to the application form.
- The candidates need to apply online for the position. Login to www.hindustanpetroleum.com and click on Career Opportunities.
- The relevant link is available for on line submission of application under ‘Careers Opportunities’ section on
www.hpclcareers.com or www.hindustanpetroleum.com. Online submission of the application will be allowed on the website up to 8th June, 2017 up to 2359 hrs. No other mean / mode of the application shall be accepted.
- Candidate should keep scanned copy of latest passport size photo (in jpg / gif format less than 50 kb) ready before filling online application form.
- Fill in the online form with all the relevant details. Upload scanned copy of your latest passport size photograph in the online application form.
- Click Submit. You will get a system generated 12 Digit Application No. Please note that this application No. is important and will be required for all future references throughout the selection process. Take printout of the Online Application Form, affix recent passport size photograph, put signature at the space provided and keep safely for future reference.
Last Date: 08-06-2017
click above to download
the employment notification