Advt. No.: C/B/1304/2016
HIGH COURT OF GUJARAT,
High Court of Gujarat invites application for the post of 60 System Officer & System Assistant in High Court of Gujarat. Apply Online before 14 October 2016.
1.Post Name- System Officer
No of Vacancy- 30 Posts
Pay Scale- Rs.9300-34800/-
Grade Pay- Rs.4400/-
2.Post Name- System Assistant
No of Vacancy- 30 Posts
Pay Scale- Rs.5200-20200/-
Grade Pay- Rs.1900/-
- For System Officer: B.E./B.Tech with Computer Science or Information Technology or MCA with 55% Marks or M.Sc.(I.T.) with 55% Marks.
- For System Assistant: MCA or BCA with 50% Marks or Diploma in Electronics & Communication Engineering/ Information and Technology/Computer Engineering, from Government Institutes.
- While applying Online for the post, the Candidate should ensure that he/she fulfills all the eligibility criteria and other norms mentioned above and that the particulars furnished by him/her are true and correct in all respects.
- In case it is detected at any stage of Recruitment Process, that a Candidate does/did not fulfill the eligibility norms and/or that he/she has/had suppressed/twisted or truncated any material facts, his/her Candidature shall become liable to be Cancelled. If, any of these shortcomings is/are detected even after Appointment, his/her service will be liable to be terminated with immediate effect.
- The Candidates who remit their Examination Fees as stipulated in Para-4 (a) above and successfully submit their Online Recruitment Applications as provided in Para-8 above, as the case may be, shall only be eligible for appearing in the Elimination. Candidates desirous of competing for both the posts (i.e. System Officer & System Assistant) will have to apply separately after making Payment of Fees separately, as applicable to them.
- Benefit of relaxation in Upper Age Limit/Examination Fees/Reservation shall be granted to the Candidates belonging to Reserved Categories i.e. SC/ST/SEBC/PH/Ex-Servicemen, provided that requisite Certificate in
respect thereof, issued by the Competent Authority, is produced by the Candidate as and when called for. The final decision, as to the suitability of a Candidate, for the post, shall rest with the High Court.
- The decision of the High Court as to the eligibility or otherwise of a Candidate for admission to the Elimination Test and/or Computer Aided Test shall be final. No Candidate, to whom Call Letter has not been issued by the Recruiting Authority, shall be allowed to appear for the Elimination Test and/or Computer Aided Test.
How to Apply Gujarat High Court Vacancy: Interested candidates may Apply online through the website http://hc-ojas.guj.nic.in/ from 05.09.2016 to 14.10.2016.
Important Dates to Remember:
Starting Date for Submission of Online Application: 05.09.2016
Last Date for Submission of Online Application: 14.10.2016
click above to download
the employment notification
click above to apply
now online or download form