Advt. No.: 12/2016
CSIR-CENTRAL ELECTROCHEMICAL RESEARCH INSTITUTE
(Council of Scientific & Industrial Research)
Walk-in-interview will be held at CSIR-Central Electro chemical Research Institute, Karaikudi on 14.10.2016 (Friday) at 09.00 AM for selection of candidates for training under Apprenticeship Act, 1961 as per the following requirements.
1.Post Name: Technician Apprentices
No of Vacancy: 06 Posts
Pay Scale: Rs.7574/-(per month)
Educational Qualification: Diploma in Mechanical/Civil/Electrical & Electronics Engineering.
- Candidate should not have undergone Apprenticeship Training elsewhere.
- Candidate should not have work experience of one year or more.
- Candidate should not have completed three years after passing of the qualifying examination.
- Eligible candidates may appear for a walk-in-interview with all original & attested copies of certificates of qualifications and duly filled-in application format appended below at CSIR-Central Electro chemical Research Institute, Karaikudi–630 003, at the date and time specified.
- Completion of Apprenticeship Training shall not confer any right and /or preferential claim in matter of employment in CSIR-CECRI.
- Canvassing in any form and /or bringing in any influence, political or otherwise will be treated as a disqualification.
- Director, CSIR-CECRI reserves the right to conduct written test to screen the candidates, if number of candidates are more.
How to Apply CECRI Vacancy: Interested candidates may appear for Interview along with Prescribed Application Form, Original & Attested Copies of certificates at the time of Interview.
Venue of Interview: CSIR-Central Electrochemical Research Institute, Karaikudi.
Important Dates to Remember:
Date of Interview: 14.10.2016 at 09.00 AM
click above to download
the employment notification