Advt. No.: IIFM/PERS/PSC-49(3)/2016)
INDIAN INSTITUTE OF FOREST MANAGEMENT
Post Box No. 357, Nehru Nagar, BHOPAL-462003
Indian Institute of Forest Management is a premier national level Institute engaged in education, training, research and consultancy in the area of natural resource management. The Institute invites applications for filling up the following positions:-
1.Post Name- Stenographer
No of Vacancy- 03 Posts
Pay Scale- Rs.5200-20200/-
Grade Pay: Rs.2400/-
2.Post Name- Library Professional
No of Vacancy- 02 Posts
Pay Scale- Rs.5200-20200/-
Grade Pay- Rs.1900/-
3.Post Name- Jr. Manager
No of Vacancy- 01 Posts
Pay Scale- Rs.9300-34800/-
Grade Pay- Rs.4600/-
- For Stenographer: Candidate should Higher Secondary (10+2) passed or equivalent With a speed of 80 wpm English/Hindi shorthand and 40 wpm in English/25 wpm Hindi typing.
- For Library Professional: Candidate should have Certificate in Library Science, and Higher Secondary (10+2) passed or equivalent.
- For Jr. Manager: Candidate should have Bachelors’ Degree in any subject with at least 50% marks & Well versed in word processing and other computer-based office applications and knowledge of Government Rules and Regulations.
- Candidates serving in Government/Semi-Governments/PSUs/Autonomous Institutions should forward their application in the prescribed format through proper channel along with (a) attested copies of certificates, certified copies of APARs/ACRs of preceding five years and (c) Vigilance Clearance certificates to the Director, Indian Institute of Forest Management, P B No.357, Nehru Nagar, Bhopal-462003.
- The Institute reserves the right to fill up or not to fill up any or all the posts or to shortlist and select the candidates in any suitable position against the above posts. Mere fulfilling of the minimum qualifications and/or experience will not confer any right to the candidates for being called for interview or/and for his/her selection. Based on the number and quality of applications received, the Institute may also decide to conduct a written cum skill test for the above positions in the pay band 1 and 2 either for all the eligible candidates or only for the candidates shortlisted by the Institute for the same. The Institute will communicate only with the short-listed candidates.
How to Apply IIFM Vacancy: Interested Candidates may apply in prescribed application form along with Demand Draft & self attested copies of certificates send to the Director, IIFM, P. B No.357, Nehru Nagar, Bhopal-462003 on or before 09.12.2016.
Important Dates to Remember:
Last Date For Submission Of Application: 09.12.2016