Advt. No. IISL C01/2017
Ircon Infrastructure & Services Limited
Regd. Office:C-4, District Centre
Saket, New-Delhi-110017 (India)
Ircon Infrastructure & Services Limited (IrconISL) is a wholly owned subsidiary of Ircon International Limited, which is a government company under the Ministry of Railways engaged in providing project management, quality management, safety, health and environment related consultancy services and other business support and incidental services to clients in India and abroad.
The company invites applications from dynamic Civil Engineers for the following post on Contract basis (three years) at fixed all inclusive salary for posting in its Myanmar Projects.
1.Post Name: Project Engineer
No of Vacancy: 06 Posts
Pay Scale: USD 2250/-(per month)
Eligible Criteria for IrconISL Recruitment:
Educational Qualification: Degree in Civil Engineering with not less than 60% Marks. M. Tech shall be given preference.
General Terms of Appointment:
- Above posts are specifically for Myanmar Projects and not for regular establishment of IrconISL. The appointment is purely on contract initially for three years, extendable further as per company’s requirements and performance of the candidates. The contract appointment is also co-terminus with the project and will not confer any right to claim absorption in regular establishment of company. Selected candidate will be posted to any project/location in Myanmar at discretion of the company. Contract can be terminated by IrconISL by giving one month notice at any time.
- There are no allowances over and above the fixed monthly pay.
- NRE benefits (Income tax exemptions) shall be applicable for above appointment.
- Reimbursement for indoor treatment for self at the place of posting only would be permissible as per company’s rule.
- Bachelor accommodation (dormitory) will be provided in Myanmar at place of posting. Mess facility (chargeable) shall also be provided.
- Minimum PF as prescribed under the EPF & MP Act 1952 will be deducted from the salary and a matching contribution will be made by the company.
- 15 days earned leave would be admissible on completion of every 6 months service which would be accumulated and encashed at the time of cessation of contract. No other type of leave would be admissible.
- An insurance coverage of Rs. 10 Lac will be given on foreign posting to provide financial security.
- Airfare (economy class) for mobilization and demobilization for self only shall be paid by IrconISL. VISA shall be arranged by IrconISL. During contract period, selected candidate will be reimbursed one time return economy airfare for visit to India on completion of 18 months of service in Myanmar.
- No other perks or benefits would be admissible except the above.
How to Apply IrconISL Vacancy: Interested candidates may apply in Prescribed application form along with copies of relevant certificate, Document & Envelop superscribed application for the Post of Project Engineer/Civil-Advt IISL C01 2017 send to Chief Executive Officer, Ircon Infrastructure & Services Limited, C-4, District Centre, Saket, New Delhi–110017 on or before 18.05.2017.
Important Dates to Remember:
Last Date For Submission Of Application: 18.05.2017