Advt. No.: 2242 /OSHB
Odisha State Housing Board
Odisha State Housing Board (OSHB), Bhubaneswar invites application for the post of 06 Junior Project Engineer & Assistant Project Engineer on contract basis. Apply before 31 March 2017. Qualification/eligibility conditions, how to apply & other rules are given below…
OSHB Job Details:
1.Post Name: Junior Project Engineer
No. of Vacancy: 04 Posts
Pay Scale: Rs.9300-34800/-
Grade Pay: Rs.4200/-
2.Post Name: Assistant Project Engineer
No. of Vacancy: 02 Posts
Pay Scale: Rs.9300-34800/-
Grade Pay: Rs.4600/-
- For Junior Project Engineer: Diploma in Civil Engineering from recognized University/ institution with at least 60% of marks in aggregate.
- For Assistant Project Engineer: Degree in Civil Engineering from recognized University/ institution with at least 60% of marks in aggregate.
Interested candidates fulfilling the eligible criteria mentioned above are requested to apply to the undersigned on or before dt, 31.03.2017. Candidate should be within 21-32 Years of age as on 1st Jan, 2017. In case of ST candidates the upper age limit will be relaxed up to 05 years. The applications may be sent by Speed Post/Registered Post to the Secretary OSHB, Plot-A/32,Kharvel Nagar, Bhubaneswar. Dist-Khorda,Pin-751001 super scribing “Application for the post of Asst. Project Engineer/Jr. Project Engineer (Civil)/Jr.Project Engineer (P.H).” The application received beyond the scheduled date will not be taken into consideration. The undersigned reserves the right to cancel any or all the proposals without assigning any reason thereof. Vacancies may vary at the time of actual engagement. Candidates applying for the above post without prescribed Bio-data and testimonials shall be summarily rejected.
1.A candidate is required to pay a non-refundable fee of Rs.500/- only in shape of B.D. from any Nationalized Bank in favour of “Odisha Housing Board Fund” payable at BBSR.
2.Method of selection; Objective type of written test /viva voce test /career marking. (Preference will be given to the candidate having Experience).
3.The shortlisted candidates Qualified in written test and career marking will be called for Viva-Vice test.
4.Candidate claiming relaxation of age limit under ST category are required to submit a copy of relevant caste certificate issued by Competent Authority.
5.Documents to be attached:- Self- attested copy of
- HSC Pass or equivalent certificate by concerned Board/Council.
- Degree/Diploma (Engineering in Civil) pass certificate issued by recognized Universities.
- Mark lists of all Semesters/Annual Examinations in support of Degree/Diploma (Engineering in Civil) pass certificate.
- Experience Certificate if any.
- All original certificates will be produced by the applicant at the time of requirement by the competent authority for verification.
- One recent passport size photograph of the applicant be affixed in the application duly signed by him/her.
How to Apply OSHB Vacancy: Interested candidates may apply in prescribed application form along with Self- attested copy of HSC Pass or equivalent certificate, Degree/Diploma certificate & DD send by Speed Post/Registered Post to the Secretary OSHB, Plot-A/32,Kharvel Nagar, Bhubaneswar. Dist-Khorda,Pin-751001 on or before 31.03.2017.
Important Dates to Remember:
Last Date for Submission of Application form: 31.03.2017