Advertisement No. VP/1/2017
(An autonomous organization under the Department of Science and
Noida (Uttar Pradesh)
EXCELLENT OPENING!!! Huge Vacancy.Scroll Below to Apply!!!
Vigyan Prasar invites Application for the posts of 06 Assistant, Personal Assistant & Various Vacancy by Direct recruitment. Apply before within 30 Days from the date of publication of this advertisement. Qualification/ eligibility conditions, how to apply & other rules are given below…
1.Post Name: Assistant Grade-II
No of Vacancy: 01 Post
Pay Scale: Rs.5200-20200/-
Grade Pay: Rs.1900/-
2.Post Name: Personal Assistant C
No of Vacancy: 02 Posts
Pay Scale: Rs.5200-20200/-
Grade Pay: Rs.2400/-
- For Assistant: A degree from a recognized university, or equivalent and Speed of 40 w.p.m. in English and/ or 25 w.p.m. in Hindi typing.
- For Personal Assistant C: A degree from a recognized university, or equivalent and Speed of 80 w.p.m. in English shorthand and 30 w.p.m. in typing.
Instructions and additional information:
- Persons employed in government/Semi-Government/PSUs/ Autonomous Bodies must submit their applications through proper channel. Applications not received through proper channel will not be considered.
- While forwarding the application, the following documents are to be enclosed along with the application:
- Self attested copies of educational qualification and experience being claimed in the application, caste certificate where applicable.
- A certificate to the effect from the concerned authority/Parent department/ Ministry has no objection to the selection of the applicant to the post applied for.
- CR Dossier/ attested copies of the ACRs/APARs of the applicant for the preceding 5 years duly attested on each page by an officer not below the rank of Under Secretary or equivalent.
- A certificate about the integrity of the officer.
- Vigilance Clearance in respect of the applicant duly signed by the authorized officer of the appropriate status; and
- Details of penalties imposed, if any, during the last 10 years.
- Age limit is to be reckoned from the date of the advertisement.
- The candidate claiming reservation must enclose caste certificate/ disability certificate, as the case may be in the prescribed proforma issued by the competent authority to issue such certificates. The certificates should be duly renewed and valid as per Govt. of India instructions. The same may include exclusion from Creamy Layer in the case of OBC candidates.
- Applications in the prescribed format should reach the Registrar, Vigyan Prasar, A-50, Institutional Area, Sector-62, Noida 201 309, within a period of one month from the date of publication of this advertisement. The last date in respect of applications received only (by post) from candidates residing in Assam, Meghalaya, Arunachal Pradesh, Mizoram, Manipur, Nagaland, Tripura, Sikkim, Jammu & Kashmir, Lahaul and Spiti District and Pangi Sub Division of Chamba District of Himachal Pradesh, Andaman and Nicobar Islands or Lakshadweep or abroad, would be 45 days from the date of publication of advertisement. The qualifications and experience claimed must be backed by authenticated documentary proof. Each application should be signed by the candidate with the date. The envelope containing the application must be superscribed in bold letter as “Application for the post of………. “ and also indicate whether applying for “Direct Recruitment/ Deputation.”
How to Apply Vigyan Prasar Vacancy: Interested candidates may apply in prescribed application form along with Self attested copies of educational qualification and experience send to the Registrar, Vigyan Prasar, A-50, Institutional Area, Sector-62, Noida 201 309, within a period of one month from the date of publication of this advertisement.
Important Dates to Remember:
Date of Advertisement: 13.05.2017 in Times of India
Last Date of Submission of Application form: within a period of one month from the date of publication of this advertisement.
click above to download
the employment notification