Advt. No.: 2017/RC-NILD-NAHARLAGUN/7985
National Institute for the Orthopaediaclly Handicapped
Kolkata (West Bengal)
National Institute for the Orthographically Handicapped (NIOH) invites application for the post of 06 Administrative officer, Accountant & Various Vacancies. Apply before 21 days from the Date of Publication. Qualification/ eligibility conditions, how to apply & other rules are given below…
NIOH Job Details:
1.Post Name: Administrative officer
No. of Vacancy: 01 Post
Pay Scale: Rs.45826/- (Per Month)
2.Post Name: Accountant
No. of Post: 01 Post
Pay Scale: Rs.36446/- (Per Month)
- For Administrative officer: Post Graduate Degree/ MBA from recognized University.
- For Accountant: Commerce graduate from a recognized University with hands on knowledge of computer.
- Applications duly completed in all respects and signed by the candidates along with complete Curriculum Vitae, self attested photocopies of relevant documents, educational qualification, age proof, caste certificate, experience certificate, salary drawn, etc. should reach to Director, National Institute for Locomotor Disabilities (Divyangjan), B.T. Road, Bon- Hooghly, Kolkata-700090 within 21 days from the date of appearance of the advertisement in the News paper. Applications received through e-mail/late/incomplete will not be considered.
- The prescribed essential qualifications & experience are the minimum and mere possession of the same does not entitle a candidate to be called for written test/skill test/interview.
- The Institute does not undertake any responsibility for sending or replying to the candidates not selected or not called for Written Test / Skill Test / Interview, however important and relevant information will be display on website (www.niohkol.nic.in)
- The engagement will be purely on temporary basis for one year initially without any claim for regularization.
- The Staff selected may be assigned teaching/outstation duties as and when needed.
- Candidates with academic, research and target oriented service attitude/aptitude shall be preferred.
- Candidates with higher qualification/experience and working knowledge of computer application shall be preferred.
- The candidate taken on contract shall get minimum consolidated amount shown against the post subject to fulfill eligibility criteria for one year initially, extendable on satisfactory performance of the employee and extension of the project by the Ministry.
- Institute reserves the right to accept or reject any application without giving any reasons.
- Relaxation of age for SC/ST/OBC/Ex-serviceman/PH will be applicable as per Govt. of India rules.
- Candidate should write the ‘Name of the Post’ applied for, on the top of the envelope.
How to Apply NIOH Vacancy: Interested candidates may apply in application along with complete Curriculum Vitae, self attested photocopies of all relevant documents, experience & recent passport size photographs send to Director, National Institute for Locomotor Disabilities (Divyangjan), B.T. Road, Bon-Hooghly, Kolkata-700090 on or before 21 days from the Date of Publication.
Important Dates to Remember:
Last Date for Submission of Application form : 21 days from the Date of Publication.