Notification No.ECoR/RRC/Act Appr/2017
East Coast Railway
Railway Recruitment Cell
EXCELLENT OPENING!!! Huge Vacancy.Scroll Below to Apply!!!
ONLINE applications are invited from interested candidates for engagement of Act Apprentices for training under the Apprentices Act 1961 in the designated trades at Workshops/Units in the East Coast Railway. Applications complete in all respects should be submitted only ONLINE till 17:00 hrs. of the closing date.
1.Name of the Post: Apprentices
No of posts: 588
Pay Scale: Not Mentioned
Qualification: The candidate must have passed 10th class examination or its equivalent (under 10+2 examination system) with minimum 50% marks, in aggregate, from recognized Board and also should possess the National Trade Certificate in the notified trade issued by NCVT/SCVT.
- The decision of the Railway administration in all matters relating to eligibility, acceptance or rejection of the applications and mode of selection shall be final.
- Imparting Training in Railway will not confer any right to the candidates for their absorption in Railway after successful completion of training. In terms of para-10 of Schedule V of the Apprenticeship Rules,1991, notified on 15.07.92 by the Ministry of Labour, it shall not be obligatory on the part of the employer to offer any employment to the Apprentices on completion of period of his/her apprenticeship training in his / her establishment. It shall not be obligatory on the part of the apprentice to accept an employment under the employer. Imparting training in Railway will not confer any right to the candidates for their absorption in Railway after completion of training.
- No correspondences for engagement will be entertained.
- CANVASSING IN ANY FORM WILL DISQUALIFY THE CANDIDATURE AND NO CORRESPONDENCE WILL BE ENTERTAINED IN THE MATTER.
- Before applying, the candidates should ensure that he/she fulfils the eligibility and other criteria, at any stage of engagement and if erroneously engaged, such candidates shall be summarily dismissed without notice.
- Candidature of the candidate shall be cancelled if he/she fails to produce the required original
testimonials for verification or any other discrepancy noticed.
- If it is noticed by the Railway administration that the applicant has furnished wrong/fake Certificates/ false certificates, the Railway administration reserves the right to discharge the candidate / selected candidate at any stage without notice even after his selection to undergo training.
- The Railway administration do not undertake any responsibility for sending reply to the candidates not selected or not called for. No correspondence in respect of the application submitted shall be entertained or replied by this office to any individual or organization.
- The Railway administration will not be responsible for any printing error.
- No daily allowance / conveyance allowance or travelling allowance will be paid to the candidate who will be called for document verification.
- Candidates need not send any application printouts or certificates or copies to Railway Recruitment Cell (RRC) by post. The candidature of the candidates will be considered only on the strength of the information furnished in the ONLINE application.
How to Apply:
Candidates are required to apply ONLINE by visiting https://apprentice.rrcbbs.org.in Detailed instructions for filling up ONLINE applications will be available on the website.
Last Date: 17.06.2017
click above to download