Last Date: 15 May, 2017
Join Indian Army
Indian Army invites applications for the post of 56 Short Service Commissioned Officer in Army Dental Corps. Apply before 15 May 2017. Qualification/ eligibility conditions, how to apply & other rules are given below…
Indian Army Job Details:
1.Post Name: Short Service Commissioned Officer
No. of Vacancy: 56 Posts
Pay Scale: Rs.15600-39100/-
Grade Pay: Rs.6100/-
Educational Qualification: BDS/MDS from a College/University recognized with 55% marks by the Dental Council of India (DCI) for the respective batch/year and who have registered themselves as Registered Dental Practitioners with any State Dental Council & completed one-year compulsory rotatory internship by 31 Mar 2017.
GENERAL INSTRUCTIONS, TERMS AND CONDITIONS:
- Short Service Commission (SSC) in Army Dental Corps is strictly governed by Govt. of India, Ministry of Defence regulations & amendments thereof on the subject. The Commission & subsequent training is controlled by the Office of the DGAFMS in accordance with prevalent rules.
- Applicants may kindly note that, mere appearance in NEET (MDS)-2017 / forwarding of application, does not confer any automatic rights to grant of SSC in Army Dental Corps. Applicants, who have registered, as per proper application format, only will be considered for SSC in Army Dental Corps subject to fulfilling the requisite, eligibility, medical fitness and such criteria as advertised, as may be prescribed by the GOI letters on the subject.
- All candidates are advised to preserve their Admit Card-cum-Confirmation slip & Score Card of the NEET (MDS)-2017 examination for the purpose of verification of documents.
- Candidates should go through this Information Brochure carefully before contacting this office for any queries. Queries pertaining to eligibility and other issues shall only be entertained if the information requested is not given in this brochure or on website www.indianarmy.nic.in.
- All the correspondence should preferably be addressed by e-mail. The e-mail query shall be addressed only if it contains NEET (MDS)-2017 Testing ID (Roll no). and contact telephone number of the sender. An e-mail containing vague or general queries that are contained in the Information Brochure shall not be entertained. Queries shall not be entertained from person claiming themselves to be representative, associates or officiates of the applicant candidate.
- Candidates are advised to visit the website www.indianarmy.nic.in regularly for information if any and notices pertaining to Short Service Commission in AD Corps.
- Candidates may kindly note that by registering for and/ or appearing in the selection process, the candidate is deemed to have read, agreed and accepted the terms and conditions in the information brochure for SSC in AD Corps for year 2017.
- The list of the candidates who are shortlisted for interview based on the marks secured in NEET (MDS)-2017 & have scored mandatory 55% or more marks in Final BDS will be displayed on the website www.indianarmy.nic.in in due course of time, after due approval of the competent authority.
How to Apply Indian Army Vacancy: Interested Candidates may apply in prescribed application form along with self-attested copy of relevant documents, two passport size photograph, one self-addressed post card for ‘Acknowledgement’ & one self addressed envelope of size 23 cms x 10 cms with Rs 40/- postal stamps affixed & Demand Draft send to Director General Armed Forces Medical Services (DGAFMS/DENTAL-2), Room No 25, L-Block, Ministry of Defence, New Delhi – 110001 on or before 15.05.2017.
Important Dates to Remember:
Starting Date for Submission of Application from: 17.04.2017
Last Date for Submission of Application form: 15.05.2017
click above to download
the employment notification