Advt No: AIIMS/Bhopal/2016/Rectt.Cell/11
ALL INDIA INSTITUTE OF MEDICAL SCIENCES BHOPAL
Saket Nagar, Bhopal–462020 (MP)
AIIMS Bhopal invites application for the post of 56 Senior Resident on Ad-hoc basis. Walk-in-Interview 09 December 2016.
1.Post Name: Senior Resident
No. of Vacancy: 56 Posts
Pay Scale: Rs.15600-39100/-
Grade Pay: Rs.6600/-
Educational Qualification: Postgraduate medical degree from recognized medical council of India viz. MD/ MS/ DNB/Diploma in the respective discipline from a recognized University/Institute.
TERMS & CONDITIONS:
- Canvassing of any kind will lead to disqualification.
- The prescribed qualification is minimum and merely possessing the same does not entitle any candidate for selection.
- The Institute reserve the right to restrict the number of candidates for Walk-in-Interview to a reasonable limit on the basis of qualification and experience higher than the minimum prescribed in the advertisement.
- Leave: The appointees shall be granted leave in accordance with the instructions issued by the Government of India from time to time.
- Private practice of any type is prohibited, for the Senior Resident, in case of selection.
- He / She may have to work in shifts and can be posted at any place in the Institute.
- He/ She is expected to conform to the rules of conduct and discipline as applicable to the Institute employees.
- The candidate should not have been convicted by any Court of Law.
- In case any information given or declaration by the candidate is found to be false or if the candidate has wilfully suppressed any material information relevant to this appointment, he/she will be liable to be removed from the service and action taken as deemed fit by the appointing authority.
- The decision of the competent authority regarding selection of candidates will be final and no representation will be entertained in this regard.
- The Competent Authority reserves the right of any amendment, cancellation and changes to this advertisement as a whole or in part without assigning any reason or giving notice.
- All disputes will be subject to jurisdictions of Court of Law at Bhopal (M.P.)
How to Apply AIIMS Bhopal Vacancy: Interested candidates may appear for Interview in prescribed application form along with original, self-attested copy of relevant documents, experience certificate, self-attested coloured passport size photograph and the requisite application fee at the time of Interview.
Important Dates to Remember:
Date of Interview: 09.12.2016
click above to download
the employment notification