Last Date: 23 January, 2017
Indian Oil Corporation Limited
Indian Oil Corporation Limited (IOCL) invites Application for the post of 56 Jr. Engineering Assistant, Junior Materials Assistant & Junior Quality Control Analyst . Apply before 23 January 2017.
1.Post Name: Jr. Engineering Assistant-IV
No of Vacancy: 46 Posts
Pay Scale: Rs.11900-32000/-
2.Post Name: Junior Materials Assistant
No of Vacancy: 09 Posts
Pay Scale: Rs.11900-32000/-
3.Post Name: Junior Quality Control Analyst
No of Vacancy: 01 Post
Pay Scale: Rs.11000-32000/-
- For Jr. Engineering/Material Assistant: Minimum 3 Years full time, regular/sandwich Diploma in relevant Engineering OR B.Sc.(Math,Physics,Chemistry or Industrial Chemistry) from a recognized Institute/University.
- For Junior Quality Control Analyst: B.Sc. with Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics.
- Candidates are advised to read the full advertisement for details of educational qualification and other eligibility criteria before submission of the application.
- Age, Educational Qualification & Experience will be determined as on 01.10.2016.
- Wherever CGPA or Grade is awarded in the examination, its equivalent percentage of marks and class/division must be indicated in the application form as per the norms adopted by the University/ Institute.
- Latest Caste certificate is to be produced by the reserved category candidates in the proforma prescribed by the Govt. of India and Issued by the Competent Authority Only.
- For claiming the benefit of OBC category, the candidate should submit a latest caste certificate in the proforma prescribed by Govt. of India, which would, among others, specifically mention that the candidate does not belong to the persons/ sections (creamy layer) as mentioned in column 3 of the schedule to the Department of Personnel and Training in the Govt. of India OM No. 36012/22/93-Estt.(SCT) dated 08.09.1993. Candidates belonging to OBC category but falling in creamy layer are not entitled to OBC reservation benefits. Accordingly such candidates may choose to apply for the positions provided they meet the age criteria applicable to General candidates and indicate their category as “UR”. Indian Oil Corporation Limited (Bongaigaon Refinery) being a Central Public Sector Undertaking, only those communities that are mentioned in the common list of OBC approved by Central Govt. shall be treated as OBC for the purpose of reservation.
- Persons with Disabilities (PWD) candidates with less than 40% of permanent disability are not eligible. PWD candidates are required to submit a Certificate issued by a Medical Board constituted by the Central/ State Government, failing which their candidature as PWD candidates will not be considered.
- Applicants from Govt./ Semi-Govt./ PSU will be required to submit their application through proper channel and produce ‘No Objection Certificate’ at the time of Written Test and Skill/ Proficiency/ Physical Test and ‘Release Order’ from their employers at the time of joining. In case the candidate fails to do so, his/ her candidature will not be considered.
- Ex-Servicemen applying for the above vacancies must submit a certificate indicating the equivalence of their qualification to that advertised, failing which the application will be rejected, without further reference in this regard.
How to Apply IOCL Vacancy: Interested candidates may apply in Prescribed Application form along with all relevant self attested documents (qualification/ experience/ age/ caste etc) send to the Chief Human Resource Manager, IOCL (Bongaigaon Refinery), Post Office – Dhaligaon, District – Chirang, Pin code – 783385, Assam on or before 23.01.2017.
Important Dates to Remember:
Last Date for Submission of Application Form: 23.01.2017