Advt No.: 01/2017
Assam Public Service Commission
Assam Public Service Commission invites application for the post 56 Inspector & Assistant Engineer. Apply before 06 April 2017. Qualification/eligibility conditions, how to apply & other rules are given below…
1.Post Name: Inspector
No. of Vacancy: 02 Posts
Pay Scale: Rs.12000-40000/-
Grade Pay: Rs.5400/-
2.Post Name: Assistant Engineer
No. of Vacancy: 54 Post
Pay Scale: Rs.12000-40000/-
Grade Pay: Rs.7600/-
- For Inspector: Degree in any branch of Engineering or Technology, Preferably Mechanical/Chemical or Electrical Engineering.
- For Assistant Engineer: Bachelor degree in Civil Engineering of an Indian or foreign University recognized by the Government or Passed parts A&B of the Associate Membership Examination of the institution of Engineers (India) and possessing a Certificate to that affect from the institution of Engineers (India).
- Applicants must affix 1 (One) copy of recent photograph on the space provided in the application form firmly with good quality glue/adhesive and also should enclose another copy along with the application. The photograph must be signed prominently. The Commission shall not be responsible for detachment/ loss of the photograph.
- Since the practice of furnishing attested copies of certificates/mark sheets etc. by competent authority has been discontinued by the Govt., the applicant shall furnish copies of certificate/mark sheet etc. declared by himself/herself as certified to be true copy of the original along with the application.
- In case of detection of any false declaration/ statement made by any applicant, his/ her application will be rejected and will also be penalized as per Rules/ Law. Self attested photocopies of Certificate/ Mark Sheet from HSLC onwards and also Caste Certificate/ Registration Certificate / Experience Certificate (where necessary) should be furnished invariably and should be tagged properly without any chance of getting lost during transit. The Commission will not be responsible for any such loss due to improper tagging.
HOW TO APPLY:
- The name of the post applied for should be clearly written in “bold letters” in the Envelope containing the application form.
- Application form may be obtained by downloading the same from the APSC’s website www.apsc.nic.in.
- The last date of receiving duly filled up application form in the Commission’s office is fixed on 6/04/2017 during office hours.
- Applications (including applications received through post) received after the last date fixed for receipt shall not be entertained.
- Only applications which are signed by the candidates and accompanied by all particulars as called for in the application form prescribed by the Commission only shall be considered and candidates fulfilling all the terms of the advertisement of the respective posts shall be called for a Screening test/ Viva-voce interview where necessary as decided by the Commission.
- All candidates, whether in Government Service or in Government owned undertaking or other similar organizations/ Corporations/boards/ or in private employment may intimate their controlling authority instead of routing it through the same. However, the fact of the intimation may be apprised to the Commission by the candidate.
- The Commission shall in no way be responsible in the event of any candidate after appointment is not released by the concerned authority to enable him/her to join the new post.
Important Dates to Remember:
Last Date for Submission of Application: 06.04.2017
click above to download
the employment notification