Advt. Notice No:-Edu/ RMSA/Adm/24791-824/2017
Rashtriya Madhyamik Siksha Abhijan
Jammu & Kashmir
Rashtriya Madhyamik Siksha Abhijan, (RMSA) Jammu & Kashmir invites Application for the post of 550 Subject Specific Teachers on contract basis. Apply Online before 01 April 2016. Qualification/ eligibility conditions, how to apply & other rules are given below…
RMSA J&K Job Details:
1.Post Name: Subject Specific Teachers
No of Vacancy: 550 Posts
Educational Qualification: Master Degree in relevant subject with 50% marks & B.Ed.
Terms & Conditions:
- The engagement shall be purely on term Contract basis for one year only. Contract shall be liable for immediate termination with one month prior notice or one month’s salary in lieu of notice, in case of performance below acceptable standard. Selected Candidates will be required to sign an agreement, containing Terms & Conditions as prescribed by the RMSA, J&K.
- The candidate should be a Permanent Resident of the Jammu & Kashmir State.
- The age as per SRO. 165 of 2014, Dated: 09-06-2014 shall be minimum 18 years and not more than 40 years. However upper age ceiling of 43 years for reserved category candidates, 42 years for Physically Challenged candidates as on 01-01-2017 shall be accepted.
- The online applications shall be accompanied by qualification certificates including Degree Certificate, Marks Certificate of Graduation and Post-Graduation, Permanent Resident Certificate of self or spouse whichever applicable, Date of Birth Certificate, Category Certificate, if any, as per SRO 294 and other related documents duly self-attested (The selected candidates shall be required to produce original documents at the time of engagement.).
- Applicants shall be eligible to apply only from the district of their Permanent residence. However married female candidates can apply from either the district of their residence before marriage or after marriage. Lady candidates applying from the district in which married must submit either her own PRC (Post- marriage) or the PRC of her husband. PRC shall be taken as the proof of residence. She shall also submit copy of marriage registration certificate. All certificates to be duly self-attested.
- The candidate shall fulfill all the eligibility criteria mentioned for the post.
How to Apply RMSA J&K Vacancy: Interested candidates may apply Online through the website http://rmsa.jk.gov.in/ from 24.03.2017 to 10.04.2017.
Important Dates to Remember:
Starting Date for Submission of Online Application: 24.03.2017
Last Date for Submission of Online Application: 10.04.2017
Last Date of Fees Payment at Bank: 10.04.2017
click above to download
the employment notification