Advt. No.: IPRC/APP/2016/02
Indian Space Research Organisation
EXCELLENT OPENING!!! Huge Vacancy.Scroll Below to Apply!!!
ISRO Propulsion Complex (IPRC) located at Mahendragiri, Tirunelveli District, Tamil Nadu, is the lead Centre in the area of Liquid Propulsion for ISRO’s Launch Vehicle and Spacecraft Programmes. ISRO Propulsion Complex (IPRC) holds responsibilities of Research & Development of Earth Storable/Cryogenic & Semi Cryogenic Propulsion Systems; Assembly, Integration and Testing of Engines, Stages for PSLV, GSLV and GSLV MKIII Launch Vehicles, Associated Control Systems, Sub-systems and Components of Launch Vehicles; High Altitude Testing of Upper Stage Engines and Space Craft Thrusters; Production and supply of Cryogenic Propellants for ISRO’s Cryogenic Rocket Programmes and supply of Storable Liquid Propellants for ISRO’s Launch Vehicles and Satellite Programmes. IPRC also carries out Research & Development (R&D) and Technology Development Programmes (TDP) towards continual improvement of its contribution to the ISRO Space Programme.
IPRC is inviting applications from candidates who have passed ITI from a Board of Technical Education recognized by AICTE for engagement of Apprentices in the Unit under the Apprentices Act, 1961 in the following disciplines.
1.Post Name: Apprentices
No of Vacancy: 55 Posts
Pay Scale: Rs.6400/7200/-
Educational Qualification: SSLC Pass + ITI/NTC in Relevant Trade.
- Candidates passed from Boards coming under Southern Region (Kerala, Tamil Nadu, Karnataka, Andhra Pradesh, Telangana and Puducherry) will be given priority since these States/UT’s come under Southern Region of RDAT. Candidates from other Boards will be considered only in case there is shortage of candidates in the respective discipline.
- Candidates will have to produce original proof for the details furnished in their applications as and when required.
- Selected candidates will be registered under Apprentices Act, 1961 for which they should execute a contract.
- The trainees will have no claim whatsoever for regular employment in ISRO Propulsion Complex or any other Units/Centres of ISRO/DOS, after completion of the training.
- Applications without the requisite information will be summarily rejected.
- No interim correspondence will be entertained.
- CANVASSING in ANY FORM will be a disqualification.
How to Apply ISRO Vacancy: Interested candidates may apply Online through the website http://www.iprc.gov.in/ from 05.12.2016 to 19.12.2016.
Important Dates to Remember:
Starting Date for Submission of Online Application: 05.12.2016
Last Date for Submission of Online Application: 19.12.2016