Last Date: 08 February, 2017
Centre for Railway Information Systems (CRIS)
Chanakyapuri, New Delhi 110021
The Centre for Railway Information Systems (CRIS) is an Autonomous Organization under the Ministry of Railways. It develops and manages critical Information Technology applications of the Indian Railways, including the well-known Passenger Reservation System, the Freight Operations Information System, and the Unreserved Ticketing System, among others. CRIS possesses state-of-the-art infrastructure at its offices in New Delhi, Kolkata, Mumbai, Chennai, and Secunderabad.
Centre for Railway Information Systems (CRIS) intends to recruit 40 Junior Software Engineers (JSE) and 14 Junior Network Engineers (JNE) for its ongoing and upcoming projects. Selection would be based on an Online Test to be conducted at New Delhi, Kolkata, Mumbai, Chennai and Secunderabad.
1.Post Name: Junior Software Engineer
No. of Vacancy: 40 Posts
Pay Scale: Rs.35400/-
2.Post Name: Junior Network Engineer
No. of Vacancy: 14 Posts
Pay Scale: Rs.35400/-
- For Junior Software Engineer: B.Sc (Computer Science)/BCA/ 3 year Diploma in Computer Science or Computer Engineering or Information Technology Enabled Services & Management/ A Level examination of DOEACC.
- For Junior Network Engineer: 3 year Diploma in Electronics or Electronics and Communication or related subjects like Instrumentation or 4-year degree in Electronics or Electronics and Communication.
GENERAL INFORMATION AND INSTRUCTIONS:
- Only online applications are allowed. Manual/paper applications will not be entertained. Applications sent through other modes will not be accepted / entertained and no further intimation will be sent in this regard.
- Candidature of a candidate is liable to be rejected at any stage of the recruitment process or after recruitment or joining if any information provided by him/ her is found to be false, or the candidate is not found to conform to the eligibility criteria advertised.
- All correspondence with CRIS will be through the registered email id of the candidate.
- Candidates shortlisted for selection are required to submit their original Engineering Diploma/Degree certificate and mark sheets of all semesters/years as documentary proof of having passed the qualifying Diploma/Degree examination in the relevant discipline/branch with minimum prescribed percentage of marks as indicated above on the date of joining or latest by 31st March 2017.
- Candidates employed with Government Departments/PSUs/ Autonomous Bodies should produce an NOC from their organizations at the time of submission of the above documents.
- CRIS reserves the right to cancel/restrict/enlarge/modify/alter the recruitment process if the need so arises, without issuing any further notice or assigning any reason whatsoever.
- The decision of CRIS in all matters relating to eligibility, acceptance or rejection of the applications, penalty for furnishing false information, mode of selection, place of first posting, etc. will be final and binding on the candidates and no enquiry/correspondence will be entertained in this regard.
How to Apply CRIS Vacancy: Interested Candidate may apply Online through the Website www.cris.org.in from 09.01.2017 to 08.02.2017.
Important Dates to Remember:
Starting Date for Submission of Online Application: 09.01.2017
Last Date for Submission of Online Application: 08.02.2017
Last Date for Submission of Application Fee at SBI: 14.02.2017
click above to download
the employment notification