Advertisement No. 15/2016
PUBLIC SERVICE COMMISSION, WEST BENGAL
Applications in the prescribed format given at the Commission’s website at http:://www.pscwbonline.gov.in are invited from Indian Citizens and such other nationals as are declared eligible by Govt. of India for recruitment to the under mentioned posts. The post is permanent.
ABILITY TO READ, WRITE AND SPEAK IN BENGALI IS AN ESSENTIAL QUALIFICATION FOR RECRUITMENT TO THE POST AND SERVICE MENTIONED BELOW. PROVIDED THAT THE SAID COMPULSORY REQUIREMENT OF KNOWLEDGE IN BENGALI IS NOT APPLICABLE FOR THOSE CANDIDATES WHOSE MOTHER TOUNGE IS NEPALI UNLESS MENTIONED OTHERWISE AGAINST ANY PARTICULAR POST(S). THIS WILL BE TESTED AT THE TIME OF INTERVIEW.
1.Name of the post- Sub-Officer
No of post- 51
Pay Scale- Rs.7100-37600/-
Grade Pay- Rs.3900/-
Educational Qualification: Degree in Science with Physics, Chemistry & Mathematics of a recognized University or its equivalent and Swimming Certificate from any recognized Club or Institute.
- The qualifications prescribed in the advertisement are as per the notified recruitment rules issued by Government.
- All the degrees/diplomas/certificates mentioned in the advertisement must have been obtained from recognized Universities/Institutions.
- The prescribed ‘essential qualifications’ are the minimum and mere possession of the same does not entitle applicants to be called in for the interview. Where the number of applications received in response to the advertisement is large and it is not convenient or possible for the Commission to interview all the applicants the Commission may restrict the number of candidates for interview to a reasonable limit on the basis of either qualifications or experience higher than the minimum prescribed in the advertisement or on the basis of a Screening Test. The Commission may fix qualifying cut-off marks for all the categories of vacancies in each level of examination i.e. written, interview and in aggregate.
- In cases where no Division/Class is awarded and only grading is done, exact percentage of marks and conversion formula adopted are to be mentioned.
- Where experience of a number of years is prescribed as an item of qualification this would mean only experience/research experience gained in full time employment/research. [Candidates must possess certificate(s) from the Head(s) of Organisation(s)/Department(s) for the entire experience claimed, clearly mentioning the duration of employment (date, month and year) and indicating basic pay and consolidated pay within the closing date of Advertisement. The certificate(s) should also mention the nature of duties performed/experience obtained in the post(s) with duration(s)].
- Besides pay, the posts carry allowances as admissible.
How to Apply WBPSC Vacancy: Interested Candidates may apply Online through the website www.pscwbonline.gov.in from 09.08.2016 to 30.08.2016.
Important Dates to Remember:
Starting Date for Submission of Online Application: 09.08.2016
Last Date for Submission of Online Application: 30.08.2016
Last Date for Submission of Fee through Online: 30.08.2016
Last Date for Submission of Fee through Offline: 31.08.2016
click above to download
the employment notification